Death Knight trinket question

I recently opened up my Blackrock foundry mission cache and got the Mythic version of Horn of Screaming Spirits. Wondering if I ever get lucky and Forgemasters Insignia drops and Convulsive shadows both on heroic version should I replace the mythic Horn for those two trinkets?

Curious which is best for Unholy.
    Last edited by AlmightyGerkin; 2015-04-08 at 04:28 AM.

Thank you very much for the list.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Shows on that list that Vial and Forgemasters pull ahead a bit more
    On the list it goes from top to bottom (or well a couple down)

M Vial > M Forge > H Vial > M Horn > H Forge > N Vial > H Horn

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you very much for the list.
    No problem, any other gear and such questions can probably be answered by Skullflower on his Unholy guide.
    http://summonstone.com/deathknight/unholy/

Curious what happened to skullflower since everytime I checked HornofWinter kept getting an error. Ill check that site out.

I'm curious too... have heard a lot about Skullflower, but there seems to be few posts there...

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    You would take Mythic Horn as well as Heroic Vial
    Forgemasters is better than Horn on Gruul/Ore?

Curious what happened to skullflower since everytime I checked HornofWinter kept getting an error. Ill check that site out.
    HornofWinter is now SummonStone.

Quote Originally Posted by Choot View Post
    Forgemasters is better than Horn on Gruul/Ore?
    Seeing as MS is our single target stat, and given it follows the ilvl shown in the chart above, yes of course it's better.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Seeing as MS is our single target stat, and given it follows the ilvl shown in the chart above, yes of course it's better.
    So when i see high parses on gruul with Horn they just don't have or use Forgemaster?

Deleted
    So when i see high parses on gruul with Horn they just don't have or use Forgemaster?
    Most likely. However could be in the situation I'm in. Mythic Horn (with multistrike gem) just out right beats heroic insignia.

I would however replace it if I had the mythic version of insignia of course.

Yeah just because they rank with X trinket doesn't mean they have all the other trinkets to swap in/out as well. I mean I parse fairly high consistantly, still using Tectus trinket for one of mine.

How come H vial beats H Forge. Forge when it procs and ends is around 2.8- 3k MS and the vial is 1,767?

How come H vial beats H Forge. Forge when it procs and ends is around 2.8- 3k MS and the vial is 1,767?
    Short answer because math
    Long answer is the average amount of MS Vial gives is higher then the average amount of MS that Forge gives