Forgemaster's Insignia?

I'm just wondering, how good is this trinket for warriors? I have a mythic one from a garrison quest and have a mythic horn and heroic vial. I don't see too many warriors using the insignia but I'm wondering if its because they haven't gotten it or is it because its just not great for warriors. Thoughts?

Its shit. A Normal Horn is better than a Heroic Insignia.

the idea on the insignias proc was good when it was first introduced in ToT with 20s runtime and an increase each 1s so you could actually get something done, but 10 sec runtime trinkets are in general kinda meh (esp when you consider arms -> the lower your attacks, the longer you want your trinkets to run).

so yeah, teye is right, its pretty bad, but its still better than any normal trinket
    having 2 proc-trinkets is just a pain to play with tho ^^

Deleted
    Go horn and Vial.

If you want to gamble on some fights like Thogar/Beastlord you could try Horn+Forgemasters

P.S Never seen Vial drop in 8 runs, stuck with H Horn+M Forgemasters and I also think Forgemasters sucks, an extra rng for your rng spec(eg. the double proc trinkets)
    Last edited by mmoccf3f854ed4; 2015-04-08 at 07:47 AM.

I use it, got mythic one from cache. I like it more than vial because i can concentrate on mechanics rather than lining up procs. When crazy shit is going on, its easier to not have to worry about. Like last phase of beastlord when staying alive and DPS'ing/not getting hit by shit is more important than sloppy play lining up trinks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roidz View Post
    I use it, got mythic one from cache. I like it more than vial because i can concentrate on mechanics rather than lining up procs. When crazy shit is going on, its easier to not have to worry about. Like last phase of beastlord when staying alive and DPS'ing/not getting hit by shit is more important than sloppy play lining up trinks.
    You just bind it on your Reck macro, take AM and delay your Reck by ~20 seconds. If you don't take AM you just use it on cooldown, or with the next coming Bladestorm for example on Beastlord (if you want to pad tha meterz)

Don't see how it's complicated, but whatever you desire To each his own

Got Mythic/socket Insignia from cache this morning. It is a 201 DPS upgrade over HC Horn when paired with Mythic Vial. So unsocketed Mythic Insignia is equal to HC Horn.

When swapping Vial out for Insignia DPS dropped by 800, CD stacking with AM/Reck/Ava is that strong. 300sec fights 30% variable length, 690 ilvl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Got Mythic/socket Insignia from cache this morning. It is a 201 DPS upgrade over HC Horn when paired with Mythic Vial. So unsocketed Mythic Insignia is equal to HC Horn.

When swapping Vial out for Insignia DPS dropped by 800, CD stacking with AM/Reck/Ava is that strong. 300sec fights 30% variable length, 690 ilvl.
    thats just for you, it will be different for others.

It will be pretty much the same for everyone around my ilvl since there is almost no choice in gear and stats are very close to each other.

4 hours of raiding later, the Insignia has 4% less uptime than Horn. Considering going back to HC Horn if same results next raid.