New Windows Phone App! WoW Labs

Hello, I just wanted to create a post to let you all know that I have created a new application on the windows store and windows phone marketplace called "WoW Labs".

It has...
    • Up to date raid guides provided by Fatboss
    • Challenge mode guides
    • Profession guides
    • plus up to date news feed straight from blizzard

So if your on the toilet with your phone or surface stop wasting that valuable time and check out WoW Labs!

Windows Phone Store:
    <snip>

Windows Store:
    <snip>

Please check it out and let me know what you think or would like to see added in the forum!

Thanks guys
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2015-04-08 at 06:26 AM.

Great start you've got there ycwii! Thanks for putting the work into a Windows app, as a WP user it's nice to see stuff being made

My comments:
    1. The background does not work behind the text. You've got to think of accessible design, and presume that people are rather blind so wont be able to read a thing!
    Keep it simple. Keep it dark.
    2. Guides guides guides. You're just linking Fatboss youtube vids for each boss. Yes people are lazy enough to want that in a single app for easy reference, but perhaps put in some variation. There are other good video guides available, and Fatboss generally isnt the #1 preference for most people. Add in a link to 2-3 videos, keeping it consistent and maybe a single line of review/feedback under each video (ie., "Fatboss" "Covers everything and a good laugh too")
    3. Extended guides. If I'm browsing on the train, I may hit some signal deadspots, or be going through a long tunnel. Utilise the ingame Dungeon Journal to have basic text guides for quick reference...something you could have open infront of you while raiding.
    4. Icon. Its horrible. Logo design may not be your strong point so ask around and get some help. Windows/WP apps thrive with a clean simple monochrome icon that looks good on a tile.

And that is just from looking at the app in the Store, not using it! I will give it a trial soon to check out the profession and CM guides.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is advertising and against the rules for the site. Closing the thread.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."