Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Stock market stuff.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    The most efficient method of hoovering (vacuuming).

...Shit is annoying as fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Language. I would very much enjoy being able to personally read and understand scripture in its original languages.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Mathematics I suppose.
    It's kind of mundane and doesn't seem useful on it's own, but it's incredibly important in a lot of fields, is generally useful to know and be quick at, and strengthens the mind. Plus I find it really boring to learn, so to be able to simply know it would be really nice.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trader (in whichever field necessary for me to make "easy" money as passively as possible). Failing that, I wouldn't mind becoming a genius with a particular musical instrument, or just music in general since I have like...zero skills there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Foreign languages, many of them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Art. Nothing more frustrating than having a passion for something and being completely untalented.

Organic chemistry. I need it all the time, but my understanding always feels limited.

Deleted
    Boobies
    /10

Physics.

Or maybe working the stock market..

Deleted
    Medicine, not because I want the glory. I just want to help people even better.

Seduction. Then I can get whatever I want from whoever I want, who have any skill I could use.

It's not what you know; it's who you know.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

I don't want to be a copy. However the amazing groove of Benny Greb is tempting too.
    Last edited by socjiuyon; 2015-04-08 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alasuya View Post
    I am already pretty competent at drawing and painting, I would probably pick a 3d modeler. Creating virtual worlds for the future's virtual realities could take some serious modeling skills.
    No it won't, it will all be created by a machine. Considering a standard 100 hour linear game takes a 1000 people and 4 years to make, a full and realistic virtual reality would be impossible for humans to create.
    Someone will have to create the machine tho, so I'd probably choose programming.
    Last edited by haxartus; 2015-04-08 at 10:26 AM.

Definately a genious with a violin. I have always loved that instrument, but never been able to play it.

As a second thing, I think I would like to be able to speak to animals, think of all the things you could fix/help with

Poker. Or Blackjack.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling.

/10char
    The red threat

I'd like to become a space and time genius, and finding a theorem that shits on mathematics so hard that we don't even need it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by zubaja View Post
    Programming skills; would make my job and hobby so much more easyer. Primarily reading someone else's code: THE HORROR!
    I have decided that any time I'm tasked with reading someone else's code, I will simply rewrite the job from the ground up. Faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.