Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    LFR is casual content and so should be easy. it's the equivalent of "story mode" in a single player game, allows you to see the content and get an idea of what the challenges are like but without the frustration of difficulty. it's fair to argue that current LFR may be too easy, but then remember what LFR Molten Core was like. you couldn't ask for easier content tactics-wise but pretty much every LFR run in there was a chaotic mess of ninja-pulls, suicidal zerg attempts, arguing and frustration

there's no solution that will make everyone happy, but LFR is a neat compromise allowing those who just want to see the content to do so without clashing with those who want a genuine challenge

Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    LFR is casual content and so should be easy. it's the equivalent of "story mode" in a single player game, allows you to see the content and get an idea of what the challenges are like but without the frustration of difficulty. it's fair to argue that current LFR may be too easy, but then remember what LFR Molten Core was like. you couldn't ask for easier content tactics-wise but pretty much every LFR run in there was a chaotic mess of ninja-pulls, suicidal zerg attempts, arguing and frustration

there's no solution that will make everyone happy, but LFR is a neat compromise allowing those who just want to see the content to do so without clashing with those who want a genuine challenge
    they had a solution in MoP but listened to a select few loud mouths. which had created the PoS in WoD
    blizzard and their extremes
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Nothing in the game should be as braindead as LFR is. There's a difference between something being a challenge and something being too easy.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

On the other hand, LFR (and garrison) is main reason for lack of casual/nonraiding content. There is not less casual content compared to other expansions, there is just no reason to do it, because you can skip it all and get significantly better gear for not doing anything in LFR and Garrison. I have lvl 93 alchemy alt, which has half gear 645ilvl from garrison, do you think that he ll ever go to dungeon? No, he ll just afk in LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    they had a solution in MoP but listened to a select few loud mouths. which had created the PoS in WoD
    blizzard and their extremes
    I have to agree. MoP LFR was perfect. Not hard but nothing you could really AFK through. Enough to keep me awake at least.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    When i (And i assume many others) say "I want to see the raid content", i mean "Enter the instance, see the sights, meet fascinating new dudes, kill them (sometimes providing closure to outdoors questlines), and maybe get some loot because gear progression is the point of an RPG"

Slightly less ambitious than you, and that's fine, just let us LFR-people have our fun too, i don't see the entertainment value in faceplanting into an orc-shaped brick wall 2 or 3 nights a week, but i'm not lobbying to have mythic mode removed...
    But those of us who want to see the content have ZERO chance to do so. By the time most of us reach the end of mythic difficulty, its been nerfed so hard that it is not the same content anymore.

So I'm an LFR raider because I don't have time or the schedul to be in a guild. I'm perfectly happy with the difficulty and rewards right now. I research the fights beforehand, or else I'd end up dying and not contributing. BRF has been incredibly fun. We occasionally wipe, but I can generally do all 4 wings in about 4 hours, including queue times as dps. It actually seems tuned a little harder than it was in MoP.

I don't think we need better rewards because I'm not doing anything higher. If the top level you go is LFR, why do you need better gear? It's definitely better than heroic dungeon gear. I can even do the legendary quest after 6-7 runs.

In closing, LFR is a perfect way for me to experience the epicness of someone like Blackhand without having to commit to a raiding guild. It's tuned fine right now.

People in guilds are not suddenly better players than others, what is with this lfr hate?
    You are doing the exact same thing, fighting exactly same monsters but you want to have lesser things?
    Raid people just have more time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kinneer View Post
    The "real raiders" demanded their removal because they do not think people that only do LFR are "real raiders" and so do not deserves nice gear.

I actually think they reduce it to 3 levels of difficulties and make "LFR", as a tool, not a difficulty, to all levels.
    The removal of what was demanded by "real raiders" ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    People in guilds are not suddenly better players than others, what is with this lfr hate?
    You are doing the exact same thing, fighting exactly same monsters but you want to have lesser things?
    Raid people just have more time.
    You are not doing the same thing. I advice you to go try out normal/hc/mythic before posting such nonsense

Its basicly like having 2 people moving rocks where one of the rocks is 10 times larger, then asking him why he cant move it when the other guy can, because they are both rocks. Right?

10+ Year Old Account
    LFR is a queue option, wasn't built for higher raiding experience, that is where you have premade.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Why do people want lfr to be easier, rewardless, lower quality...?
    Because it's an easier and lower quality raid format?
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    The removal of what was demanded by "real raiders" ?

- - - Updated - - -

You are not doing the same thing. I advice you to go try out normal/hc/mythic before posting such nonsense

Its basicly like having 2 people moving rocks where one of the rocks is 10 times larger, then asking him why he cant move it when the other guy can, because they are both rocks. Right?
    That is exactly my point. Why are those 2 rocks not the same? In lfr, when i face a rock i will call some people from nearby town to move that rock. With guilds there comes a merry band of adventurers to move that rock. Rock gets moved both way. Those adventurers are not all huge muscled beasts.

If you feel that you need to be a "boot licker" to get a raid spot, why not find a guild with some decent people in it? If you're playing with jerks, you're in the wrong guild. It might take some effort to find a good fit, but ultimately it will be worth it. My guild's founding principle is "The people we play with are the reason we play." We're only 6/10 Heroic, so we're not super leet, but we care about the people on our team and we love bringing in like-minded players who are looking for a community free from hostility and douchebaggery. I seriously doubt that my guild is the only one like this. Don't get stuck in LFR. There's no real challenge and it destroys the very idea of community. Find some good people and get yourself into some raids that require communication and cooperation. You might even make some friends along the way.
    Last edited by Guthwine; 2015-04-13 at 02:58 PM. Reason: typo

Since the Raid Finder tool exists and offers exactly what you're asking for, the only possible explanation for this post is that you're crying for Blizzard to force people to raid with you. That's the only difference between a higher difficulty / better rewards version of LFR and the Raid Finder tool... people can't reject you from an LFR group.

What does that say about you as a person if you have to whine until an authority steps in and makes people play with you?

Deleted
    That is exactly my point. Why are those 2 rocks not the same? In lfr, when i face a rock i will call some people from nearby town to move that rock. With guilds there comes a merry band of adventurers to move that rock. Rock gets moved both way. Those adventurers are not all huge muscled beasts.

Because in lfr the rock is really made of paper mache and in reality you could move it with 2 friends.