Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

public display of affection

what do you think about it?

i think it can be cute if its holding hands buts as far as it should go in public

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it I enjoy other people happy and in love around me not afraid to show it. I think it's great.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Walking around fully torqued and making a show out of it count as too far?

Oh yes, broadcasting and proclaiming their love for everyone to see.

That'll show those naysayers.

Obligatory Scrubs picture.

Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Deleted
    As long as you aren't humping each others legs or eating the face off your partner it's all good.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hate it, I despise other people happy and anything more than hand-holding is anoying for me. I think it's awful.

Some people think I'm a little bitter because of that. GF hates public affection too :P

Deleted
    For the majority of the time I could care less.

However there are social occasions were a sense of decorum is required. It is not appropriate in formal events. In the general public it's all well and good.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's all fine as long as it's not "sexual". Big difference between a kiss to show affection, and a 10 minutes of slobby tongue wrestling.

Yesterday at the station I saw a dude lick his girlfriends face, all seductive and shit. I nearly threw up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    It's all fine as long as it's not "sexual". Big difference between a kiss to show affection, and a 10 minutes of slobby tongue wrestling.
    lol tongue wrestling

have you seen people do that?

I prefer that people keep it under control, but I'm not gonna try to restrict their right to kiss or confront them about it or anything. It's none of my business.
    Mother pus bucket!

Nothing more cute than a dude sticking his tongue in his partner throat in the middle of a crowd. "We love so much gl gl gl gl gl"

Deleted
    I'm not bothered by it. Affection with your gf/bg is fine. I'm more disgusted about grown straight men kissing eachother on the cheek as some kind of greeting, yeah that's pretty popular in Italy and Eastern Europe.

Deleted
    Couldn't care less. Also sometimes one gets caught up in the moment, so as long as they don't start having sex right there out in the open, meh who cares.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I'd prefer not to see people trying to shove their tongues down one another's throats. Less overt public displays of affection are fine though.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baptist View Post
    lol tongue wrestling

Can be done subtly. Takes effort and skill but it's doable.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Laumann View Post
    For the majority of the time I could care less.

However there are social occasions were a sense of decorum is required. It is not appropriate in formal events. In the general public it's all well and good.
    this.
    "Correctness" is a too vague reason to prevent anyone from being themselves, as long as it doesn't stretch too far.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baptist View Post
    lol tongue wrestling

Pretty frequently But it's always drunk people ~30 minutes or less before closing.

10+ Year Old Account
    My wife and I kiss each other in public, just normal closed mouth kissing, holding each others hands wherever we walk and sometimes embracing each other. I think some people take it too far when they're making out so hard they practically start fucking, but then at the same time it makes me want to bend my wife over in front of them.