Preferred F2P and FP restrictions?

Hey everybody,

I'm a Preferred F2P player and i was wondering about the flashpoint restrictions for people like me. Now i have read the F2P chart and it says that i have 3 unlimited rolls for gear in FPs and i see the same thing in the group finder tool. BUT i dont care about FP gear drops at all, i just want to run FP's to run them...i can gear up outside of FPs using basic comms and whatnot. If i pass on every single piece of gear that drops from FP's does that mean that i can pretty much run as many FPs as i want through the LFG tool? I didnt see any mention of any kind of restriction for that so i'm guessing there isnt one, but i just wanted to make sure.

thanks!

Deleted
    I think so yes , I think it means that you can only win 3 pieces of loot per week , dosnnt say u cant run the FPs as man times as u like. I think its worth subbing for like a month , get some free cartel coins then buy the artifect equipment unlock , so then you can at least wear good gear by grinding coms etc

OK cool thanks, i've already been a sub when the game first came out so thats why i'm a preferred. I also have most of the CM unlocks that i want...account wide dye unify is next. And when i get around to being able to buy the artifact quality mods then i will get that CM unlock too (account wide too if its an option). I dont really have any interest in raiding or pvp anymore, but i want to do some dungeons.

To confirm, you can run as many flashpoints as you like on as many characters as you like. You simply are limited to rolling 3 times per character per week for loot. Note that both Need and Greed count towards your 3 rolls, but passing obviously does not count.

As for artifact authorization, you can indeed purchase it either for an individual or for your entire account. Basically, if you're planning on ever having 3 or more toons get to level 50, get the account wide option. If you're in a guild, I've found that guildmates who are subscribers tend to be very accommodating in helping with large GTN/CC purchases. Sometimes you can even collect items (high end crafting mats tend to work well) for bartering these purchases.

Best of luck!