[TV] My fave shows this season

Week
    Gosh, after this week's episodes, Powers and Marvel I think have catpulted to number 1, this week's 05/04 to 11/04.

Not every show has aired this week, and i havne't caught up with all my regulars, most notably Arrow, and some series i have seasons to catch up on like Supernatural which i haven't followed since the end of season 3 or wast it 4, however of the ones I@ve followed , and that's quite a few, I have to say

1. Joint first: Marvel and Powers

these two shows have really been a big surprise, I expected Powers to be shitty, it was not at all, MARVEL i expected to be good, but it started off very average and now I would call it a great show.

I have other faves like: NCIS: New Orleans, Grimm, The Flash, Jane the Virgin, NCIS, I even watch Scorpion, House of CArds, The Blacklist, Black Sails, Walking Dead, etc, I watch when i'm in the mood for a show, and my taste covers so many genres, Roms, Coms, Dramas, Crime, Sci-fi, horror, fantasy, anime, documentary, erotica like a series called Cucumber, alternative, teen etc etc.. but I must say, so far, at this point Powers and Marvel, Flash and NCIS: New Orleans right on their heels. 5

10+ Year Old Account
    People need to start watching The Following.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    People need to start watching The Following.
    I watched the first season. It was alright to begin with but by the end of the season I just couldn't maintain interest.

This final season of Justified has been incredible.

I really don't watch a lot of TV. I might sometimes flip through channels and find something that holds my interest for a while, but Walking Dead is the only show I watch religiously. Been watching it since the first episode, aside from missing a small chunk of season 3 that I still need to get around to watching.

I am starting to get interested in Games of Thrones and may go through some of that while I'm waiting for Walking Dead's next season to start. I'm also kind of intruged by the Walking Dead "spinoff" series that's apparently supposed to start running at some point this summer.

I'm a bit of an NCIS fan (the spinoffs didn't really do much for me so I'm just talking about the original) but haven't been keeping up with it lately.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-04-08 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    This final season of Justified has been incredible.
    Boone vs Raylan better be good!

Justified, Banshee, Agents of SHIELD are my top 3 for this "season" but Sunday starts... THE EVENT.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Boone vs Raylan better be good!

Justified, Banshee, Agents of SHIELD are my top 3 for this "season" but Sunday starts... THE EVENT.
    At first I thought, wow they're bringing The Event back? Then I realized you were talking about GoT.

I liked The Event. But yeah, The Game is on.

I don't see people talking about The 100, i don't even thing there is a thread on that, I thought it was a big hit in this demographic and genre

My Little Pony just started again, and Game of Thrones starts on Sunday, and Daredevil is released on Friday. So I'll have enough on my plate.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    I don't see people talking about The 100, i don't even thing there is a thread on that, I thought it was a big hit in this demographic and genre
    That might be my #4, I caught onto that this season. Octavia just don't know. I love hot badass bitches like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    My Little Pony just started again, and Game of Thrones starts on Sunday, and Daredevil is released on Friday. So I'll have enough on my plate.
    woah. there's a new daredevil series? or is this a movie?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia had a return to form this season. Highly recommended.
    Hi

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    woah. there's a new daredevil series? or is this a movie?
    It start in a couple of days on Netflix, so far the reviews have been pretty glowing. Its also connect to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Deleted
    Person of Interest guys. Cant recommend this show enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Person of Interest guys. Cant recommend this show enough.
    Ye, can't remember the last show where pretty much all of the episodes are slam dunks. Person of Interest is amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Atm my favorite show is Vikings
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of the superhero/comic book shows that I've watched have been really good. The Flash is killing it in its first season, Arrow is as good as ever, Agents of Shield is kinda in a bit of a lull, but it's definitely setting up the pieces for some epicness. Really excited about Daredevil tomorrow as well. The Walking Dead was also really good this season and from the little I've heard from comic book readers it seems like it's going to get better. iZombie so far has been interesting as well. I've also been doing some backlog work on Mad Men and Breaking Bad so I can watch Better Call Saul and the final season of Mad Men. Even with all that on my plate I've been hearing about a bunch of other great shows like Empire that I haven't gotten around to.

Also, for anyone who likes anime the new Spring season looks like it has some potential.

- - - Updated - - -

All of the superhero/comic book shows that I've watched have been really good. The Flash is killing it in its first season, Arrow is as good as ever, Agents of Shield is kinda in a bit of a lull, but it's definitely setting up the pieces for some epicness. Really excited about Daredevil tomorrow as well. The Walking Dead was also really good this season and from the little I've heard from comic book readers it seems like it's going to get better. iZombie so far has been interesting as well. I've also been doing some backlog work on Mad Men and Breaking Bad so I can watch Better Call Saul and the final season of Mad Men. Even with all that on my plate I've been hearing about a bunch of other great shows like Empire that I haven't gotten around to.

Also, for anyone who likes anime the new Spring season looks like it has some potential.