Deleted

Any idea when the current PvP season will end?

Anyone got an idea how it will roughly last?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a clue. Given history it is normally ended with the release of new pve content, however none of that is in sight. I could see blizzard making this another s14/s15 with another season for this very same pve tier at this point. But anything is fair game atm.

We're not close to the "normal" ending of a season yet however. More like 70%-ish through. But without even having an indication of a new raid tier coming up I have real doubts they'd let us play the very same season for so long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well given the normal 24-26 week durations of a PVP season and the fact that WoD has been going for 18-19 weeks, i hope we dont have to wait too much longer. I really hope they dont try to release it alongside 6.2, which to my knowledge hasnt even hit PTR yet.

If we're lucky they will release S18 as filler content prior to 6.2.

Id assume we have 2 months left. Seems to be about the regular amount of time. No real way to tell though. Im just curious how some classes are going to scale with the new pvp set though. Frost Dk's dont scale well and i wonder if ill be forced into unholy next season. Not sure how combat rogues scale so it will be interesting to see if it stays as the main spec or if more and more rogues go sub.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Id assume we have 2 months left. Seems to be about the regular amount of time. No real way to tell though. Im just curious how some classes are going to scale with the new pvp set though. Frost Dk's dont scale well and i wonder if ill be forced into unholy next season. Not sure how combat rogues scale so it will be interesting to see if it stays as the main spec or if more and more rogues go sub.
    I think Frost will still be strong. UH might be more viable next season and have some more comps available to it. I am wondering if BM is going to take a nerf for Hunters. I enjoy the spec, but I wouldn't be upset if I got to go back to Survival

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    I think Frost will still be strong. UH might be more viable next season and have some more comps available to it. I am wondering if BM is going to take a nerf for Hunters. I enjoy the spec, but I wouldn't be upset if I got to go back to Survival
    I hope frost is strong. I know im not a "true" DK for liking it more than unholy but i enjoy how simple it is. Its actually relaxing to play. I feel like BM scales really well with mastery so i think youll be fine. I cant stand BM though and i actually prefer marks even though its not nearly as good right now.

6.2 PTR isn't even announced. Expect roughly 8 weeks after the announcement.
    <inactive>