[A][US-Stormrage] 690 BRM Tank (10/10H 2/10M) LF Mythic progression guild

Hello!!!

I'm a 690 Brewmaster Monk looking for a mythic guild with similar progression. Currently 7/7H 2/7M HM | 10/10H 2/10M BRF. I'm ranked one of the top 10 monks on my current server, stormrage, on wowprogress. I strive to better myself with each pull and never plateau in my gameplay or learning.

I recently transferred to Stormrage(US) and I'm looking for a guild I can call home and make friends in. Prefer 6:30 PM or later server time(EST). I can provide logs upon request. Shoot me a PM on here or leave your btag and I'll add you.

Thanks (:

- - - Updated - - -

I would be willing to transfer servers
    My offspec is ww, but I also know my mw spec
    Last edited by Brewsleii; 2015-04-08 at 10:27 PM.

hey there Brewsleii

Sadly, one of our tanks is leaving us in May. I think you could be a good fit, he's a monk, youre a monk....

Anyway, here's the basics, please add me and hit me up, would love to talk

Guild: Business Class
    Server: <A> Sargeras
    Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (that's Central)
    Progression: 6/7M HM 7/10M BRF
    Loot: Loot Council
    Me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Howdy Brew,

We are currently looking to fill out a tank spot in our Mythic Prog guild.

The guild is Jurassic Park and we're currently 7/7M 7/10M. I'll keep this short and not do the whole guild spam. The quick and dirty raid info is below as well as contacts for our officers.

Raid Info:
    Progression: 7/7M 7/10M

We raid M, Tu, & Th from 8-11 cst. It's 9 hours a week so we expect 80% attendance or better. We use loot council as our loot system.

You can apply at jpguild.enjin.com.

If you have any questions please contact:
    Brontosaurus: brontosaurus#1401
    Duglawaha: Duggy#1513
    Gorn: Febrile#1313

You would be teaming up with a Prot Warrior if that is of concern/curiosity.

Hello Brewsleii! We're really interested in picking you up right now! I've bold/underlined the info you are probably immediately most interested in. If you're interested in a more in-depth message I have provided a link at the bottom of this post for you.

Our current progression is 1/10 M, 10/10 H BRF. We often 2-shot M Darmac and are now working on M Gruul. After only two raid nights we have gotten him to 2%. We should easily get him this weekend. Then onward to make Oregorger and Hanz/Franz our next victims
    We are a Horde guild on Illidan-US.
    Raid Times: Friday/Saturday- 9PM-12AM CST (server time); Sunday- 8PM-11PM CST (server time).

---If interested, our Warcraft Logs and WoW Progress links can be found at the link provided at the bottom of this post.
    ---Link to apply: http://notterrible.enjin.com/forum/m...on-template​
    ---If you have any questions feel free to add me at Stealth#1773 or Amends#1634 or Austifer#1452 or Dalsar#1121 We look forward to hearing from you and good luck in your search! (If I do not accept your REAL ID request within 12 hours please go to our website and apply or leave a message there for myself or someone else to add you so we may get in touch. REAL ID has been glitchy lately.)

That "in-depth" post I mentioned above: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...12814?page=1#0

{star}Ante Meridiem{star}stormrage 3/7m 10/10 H 2/10 m brf morning team{skull}(FRI 9am-1pm SAT 9am-12 MON 9am-1pm){skull} is recruiting skilled dps and tank for mythic brf progression plz apply at .amwow.net for more info thank you for your time