Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmox View Post
    Good. The asshole deserves it. Even if his older brother was the mastermind he still had the chance to walk away at anytime or report him but he didn't. That's damning enough for me. He went along with it and he's just as guilty as any other radical monster that kills people to send a message.
    Have you heard the rantings of his mother?

There's another fucking lunatic. How do these people manage to get into the country?

10+ Year Old Account
    Give him every one of the 17 death penalties he is eligable for.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post

There's another fucking lunatic. How do these people manage to get into the country?
    I thought 'lunatic' was a requirement to be in the US...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    All these people advocating the death penalty need to know that this is what he wants, in prison he is a disgrace but death at the hands of his enemy make him a martyr.
    This....

Wosrt fate a Islamic terrorist can hope for.

Living in obscurity. forgotten

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    I thought 'lunatic' was a requirement to be in the US...
    Ha?

Why do you gotta be like that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you gotta be like that?
    Don't know, but now I got a song from Kongos 'Lunatic' stuck in my head... perhaps time to stop working.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Rhine101 View Post
    Hence why I am pro death penalty. Some people just need to go. Not all of them, but some. Death should always be a potential option.

I have to agree. The death penalty isn't something that belongs in a civilized era, not to mention too expensive to be practical, but some individuals (and parts of the world for that matter) are too much of bloodthirsty barbarians to be able to be treated in a civilized manner, and then there is ultimately little other recourse than death. While it's always good to be the better man, going for the biblical other cheek is so far beyond naïveté that it almost should be considered criminal negligence...

Which rantings? That he was in cahoots with the CIA?