[A] <Genesìs> [Korgath-US] is recruiting for Mythics!

<Genesìs> is recruiting DPS core raiders for our Mythic progression team!

Current Raid Progression
    2/7M Highmaul
    10/10H Blackrock Foundry

Recruit Positions Available
    Tanks: N/A
    Healers: N/A (we do need one DPS who can be our 5th healer on 5H fights though)
    Melee: Retribution Paladin, Feral Druid, Rogue
    Ranged: Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Mage, Warlock

(We will consider players that are above and beyond even if your class is not listed above)

Also, we value players who can do mechanics over pulling great numbers. If your numbers are amazing but your mechanics awareness is bad, you won't make it past trial. If vice versa, we're willing to work with you to improve numbers.

Raid Information
    Raid Hours: 10/week
    Days: Tuesday & Wednesday (8P-12M CST [Server]) and Sunday (10P-12M CST)
    Loot: Loot Council
    Trial Period and Probation: Usually 2 weeks, though may be up to 4. Probation during this time is just lesser priority on loot (main spec trial is still over off spec core though)

How to Contact Us
    Post here, with your Armory and Warcraft Logs (if available) links. (If you are new to MMO-C, please break up your link: us . battle . net)
    Add one/multiple of us officers below to get immediate contact (try me first, as I'm usually online all the time), or leave your battletag here (send it in a PM if you don't want it publicly available). If you'd prefer, you can also just whisper us directly if you're on any US-client server, and on an Alliance character. Just /w Pewpewblast-Korgath or Artoriux-Korgath.
    We'll go over your armory/logs and get in contact ASAP!

Contacts: Polarthief#1411 (Me), Hippy#1326, Artoriux#1335 (GM)
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2015-04-08 at 07:42 PM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

More emphasis on Ranged please!!