Help on Fire/Arcane Mage.

I've been struggling to pull the dps needed even though I have the gear, comparing myself to the other mage in the group, I'm not where I should be. Specifically on fights with Kromog and Blast Furnace. It looks like I get the jist rotation wise but to pull off CDs on top of when to use certain spells is where I mostly have the problems.

Logs:
    For Blast Furnace
    www{dot}warcraftlogs{dot}/reports/7jAC6XRQyv9xY4Bk#fight=3&type=damage-done&source=8&view=events

For Kromog
    www{dot}warcraftlogs{dot}com/reports/tHgB8kQPvKJ3xn2N#fight=11&type=damage-done&source=19&view=events

Armory: us{dot}battle{dot}net/wow/en/character/korgath/Boomwaka/simple

Deleted
    Pyroblasts per fireball ratio:

Fireball - 117 casts
    Pyroblasts - 33 casts

You are not getting enough pyroblast casts for the amount of fireballs you're casting which results in a massive dps drop.

I see you have 4 set pieces so you should be getting a lot more pyroblasts. I can only assume you're not doing your basic rotation correctly...

I also spot low combustion ticks and low living bomb uptime.

Check out this guide if you need some help with the basics. --> Click

In your event log on the Blast Furnace I see a very late inferno blast (13 seconds). With your crit rate I am sure you're letting "heating up" stacks go to waste by not using inferno blast correctly.