Deleted

dps legendary ring as blood

I couldn't really find anything about this topic so I'll just ask you guys here quick.
    Is it worth using the dps ring instead of tank ring as blood dk with BoS+chains glyph? My damage taken doesn't matter, just want to know if the multi from the ring beats the bonus armor from the tanking one purely to benefit from BoS.

Quote Originally Posted by zAFierCe View Post
    No, bonus armor > Multistrike
    Punctuation

10+ Year Old Account
    Answer is really that it's marginal either way. BA and MS are fairly close, Versi and Crit are close too.

Tank ring wins overall, but you literally wouldn't notice the difference if you equipped it or not, even with the stat weights Troxism gives, the difference is extremely marginal. I added it up at some point and the difference between the rings was 3% (as in BA/Versi was 3% better than MS/Crit), which probably is barely like 100 DPS translated into ingame DPS. Less of a range then RNG alone accounts for.

For DPS: Str (4.61) >> Bonus Armour (3.68) > Multistrike (3.37) >> Crit (2.38) > Versatility (2.00) = Mastery (1.97) > Haste (1.76)

Also, didn't know you posted Worgen, when are you going to start wrecking everyone in HC again? Troxism took your spot

btw fuck your kromog parse
    Last edited by Saybel; 2015-04-08 at 11:25 PM.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Deleted
    thanks a lot