Blackhand Shattering smash weak aura

Could someone link a weak aura that does a raid warning say 5 seconds before Shattering Smash all 3 phases (maybe requires 3 WA's)? I only know how to do the most basic things in WA and this is beyond me.

Thanks

Deleted
    You can do it with 1 aura simply by tracking when his energy is above 90 or so.

I had guessed as much. But I don't know how to do that. If there is a guide on that feel free to link it, I have only found guides to do cooldown alerts of varying natures.

Deleted
    It's part of the boss mods usually. Do you want a single button that flashes as soon as he reaches 90 energy?

Deleted
    That's quite simple, you don't need custom functions whatsoever, it's a normal aura.

New icon aura (if you want also an icon for yourself), trigger: status, target, energy, >= 90. Action tab: on show raid warning "Soon smash!".

Thanks seifulala that is pretty much what I am looking for. But will it spam the raid warning until he drops below 90 or just do it once per smash? (I would not like a spam heh). I know it is in the bossmods but some of my guildies seem to pay zero attention to it, hoping a raid warning will be better.

I will try this out tonight.