7+ Year Old Account

Question Forgotten movie/TV show episode? Please help!

I have no idea which of the two it is, however, this has been driving me insane for a total of three days now... and it's time to ask the internet.

All I remember is the first ten or so minutes:

A brother and sister driving in a convertible of some variety (potentially just a Jeep down to it's bare knuckles) down a dirt road. The brother pulls out a bag of weed and the sister starts freaking out, saying he can't bring that here and he needs to get rid of it. An army convoy of some variety pulls up on them and they end up getting arrested.

The next scene is government officials back in the states watching a video of the girl in a full face covering, reading out a list of her supposed "crimes" and demands for her release. I vaguely remember her being some kind of agent for the US government and them being willing to meet the demands, as she has important information, but that part is especially hazy.

Can anyone please help me with this? I've been racking my brain trying to remember more and google searches have turned up nothing. :/

Took me ages I could remember the scene you mentioned but couldn't place it. Finally got it though:

http://vitemo.com/20090721609/tv/lie...st-policy.html

7+ Year Old Account
    Thankyou so much!!! Absolute life saver

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ahhh i never cared for the series, so i wouldn't have got it. mostly because i hate narcissistic main characters. (dr house, also. ya i went there. fighting words, i know)
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Ha yeah I think we are opposites. Love House and really liked Lie to me. Both carried by great Brits tbh. The way Tim Roth almost dances around whilst getting a read on people is brilliant acting.