Frenzy/Focus Fire not working?

Hey guys,

Recently I've noticed a drop in my dps and after some investigation I've worked out that my pet is getting zero frenzy stacks and of course that means I'm getting no focus fire. I've double checked everything with my pet etc. and I can't figure out why this is happening.

Anyone had anything similar?

Edit: Fixed it. Had to move bite to the pet bar to get it to work.
    Last edited by Jakexe; 2015-04-09 at 01:39 PM.

Wait, seriously? Please record this if you can recreate it, that's got to be a bug.

Deleted
    I don't have bite on the bar and it works flawlessly maybe some kind of bug involving respecing/taming a new pet or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Vholu View Post
    I don't have bite on the bar and it works flawlessly maybe some kind of bug involving respecing/taming a new pet or something?
    I wonder if bite was not autocast, and it got toggled in the process? I also have bite in the pet spellbook only, not on the bar, and it works fine for me, but I'm pretty sure I remember being surprised you could turn that off autocast while I was setting up the pet bar with my new spirit beast, and thinking "why would anyone...".

Thank you OP for posting this and posting how you fixed it. I was getting no frenzy procs on the 2 exotic pets I got and was too noob to figure out why. In my case I had the basic attack on my pet bar but for some reason it was toggled off ever since I tamed those 2 pets. So happy now!