Hi! I'm the GM of a new guild on the Alliance Side of Moonrunner/Gnomeregan. Immortalis. We began this guild with a couple of the remaining members of one of the top 10 guilds at the end of MoP. We wanted to start fresh under a new banner to get away from the bad blood and stress that grew during the guild's last days.

What We Are Looking For
We are looking for more raiders that understand the concepts and teamwork of raiding, but may be just coming back into WoD or just aren't gearing as quickly as some of the players in the game. We are offering a casual raid scene. There will be laughing, joking, and a lot of boss killing, and loot earning. The only strict rules are to pay attention during explanation phase and the actual boss encounter, and to make the scheduled raid times. Real life takes priority over WoW, but a heads up whenever possible is always nice.

Raiding Intentions and Plan
I plan to start with the opening content of the expansion, Highmaul, but quickly moving through normal, and focusing heroic progression until the team is ready for N/H BRF. Raid lead is Heroic Highmaul and Heroic BRF experienced.

Raid Schedule
The schedule is still to be announced, but we will be pushing towards a 2-3 day raid week somewhere around the hours of 8-11:30 EST.

Contact Me
If you have any questions or concerns please add my btag, Thatguyzyk#1535. You will get the fastest response this way.