Optimize-osaurus Rex.

Hi, im looking for opinions on gold optimization for my characters.
    This group has lvl 3 garrisons with inn/barn/Barracks/Menagerie/prof buildings/Salvage maxed.
    Warrior - blacksmith/eng
    DK - Jewelcraft/skinning
    Mage - Tailor/chant
    Hunter - Leatherwork/Alchemy
    Pally - Inscrip/alchemy
    Druid - herb/mine
    These are 98 currently, with lvl 2 inns to recruit followers. Dont log on em much, the above toons eat enough time as is. At this time does anyone think it's worth it to add these to the max upgraded list gold/time wise? With the large, easy amount of gold i've been making, they might nerf it soon as well. Who knows.
    Priest - Inscrip/alchemy
    Rogue - Eng/Alch

At least once a day I hop on and do missions, daily prof cds, and pet battles (buy bags for tokens mostly, instant 25s to throw on the ah is nice) quick on each alt. Every 3 days I do work orders/empty cache in addition to the daily stuff. Once a week i'll empty crates and use follower upgrades and such.
    All greens go to my alt guild for quicker processing via TSM scans, and im using bloods with the prof mats to make the most profitable items/upgrades.
    I'm looking for ways to make all ^ that ^ go smoother/quicker, and other ways to make gold. I enjoy making/finding things then posting them in mass on the ah rather than playing the AH and watching it all day every day. I know its not optimal, but I enjoy playing more then market analysis sessions.
    Are running specific old raids worth it considering all the alts (Factoring in the lvling stones I get from the menagerie for instant 25 pets)? And which raids are those? I know most drop pets now, but which raids have the most useful, sought after lvl 25 pets (like chrominius for howl bomb etc)?
    Any other decent source of income im missing or am I doing anything just plain wrong? Just lookin for advice.

Running Highmaul LFR wings is a nice, quick way to get a chunk of gold. 150g raw + boss loot => temporal crystals + augment runes. Looking at a 300g+ per run easily. I say Highmaul LFR because you are least likely to wipe or die and it only takes 15 minutes for each wing. And you can gear up your alts in the process. Outside of what you already said, there isn't much. You can also look for cheap mats from previous expansions and buy them out at low prices then flip them into gear and disenchant them. I make a couple thousand per week off MoP stuff and its 5 minutes of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    Are running specific old raids worth it considering all the alts.
    If you are looking just for gold, 25m Cataclysm raid bosses drop about 125 gold each, and you get about 50 to 125 more gold when you sell the epics they drop. Firelands is an especially good one because it has 7 bosses and a massive amount of trash mobs, and all the gray items add up fast. You can easily walk out with 1500 gold (way more if you are lucky with weapon drops), and it's relatively quick to complete.
    Last edited by Archibalde; 2015-04-09 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stylepoints View Post
    I make a couple thousand per week off MoP stuff and its 5 minutes of work.
    At the moment I'm making about 15k per day from the AH but it's definitely not 5 minutes of work.

Whenever someone says it's "5 minutes of work" or you can make "20k per hour" it's just the internet being the internet, that is, extreme exaggeration.

The truly low time -> high cash is garrison missions.

I guess I wasnt too specific =P
    I'm not looking for "run lfr" (I like my sanity) or "run this raid for raw gold"
    Anyone have any links for the most profitable old raids or current content to run on multiple alts? I'm more of looking for highest raw gold drop/best mog stuff to sell or actually useful pets to lvl and sell.
    Running one thing for one reason is kind of pointless in this game when you can combine different things (profs, pet stones) to make even more gold. Ya firelands drops a lot of gold, but when I can run a classic raid for some gold and a pet I can lvl to 25 and sell for 10k firelands doesnt look too hot.
    I know im prolly being picky and lazy, but thats what forums are for... right?!

And whoever said run lfr for gold... No. Stop that. Its bad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    The truly low time -> high cash is garrison missions.
    Yeah, but logging into 5-10+ characters 3-5x a day is, you got to admit, not fun in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballrug View Post
    Yeah, but logging into 5-10+ characters 3-5x a day is, you got to admit, not fun in the long run.
    Honestly with games like this the logging onto alts and doing the same thing to make bank is par for the course. Garrisons are just bigger MoP farms.
    Hopping on each toon and doing pets/missions/prof dailies in the morning isnt too bad, then you just hop on again at night and send missions out again. Grinding out barn crates on the other hand...