1/10m [late night] [adult] [mythic] [core spots available!]

TLR @ Bottom
    -Raid Schedule-
    Tuesday - 10PM-1AM CST
    Wednesday - 10PM-1AM CST
    Thursday - 10PM-1AM CST

-About us-
    -boat shoes and scotch- created October 2014 with the intent of raiding Mythic content on a relaxed schedule, is doing just that. Today we have over 20 raiders who are here to kick back, blow off some steam in teamspeak and kill some bosses. Holding a top 20 position on our server we are currently progressing through Mythic Blackrock Foundry, having cleared 10/10 Heroic quite easily.

-The Environment-
    The environment of the guild is something I pride myself on. Some would call us immature, I say we just don't give a !@#$. You won't find any @$$ bleeding officers or raid leaders here telling you not to say certain things or to watch your language. Diversity and unique, interesting personalites are what we enjoy here at boat shoes and scotch. From inappropriate jokes, to racist slurs to a sometimes too loud soundboard provided by our most generous resto shaman (his name is Khaleisi, lol %$@@!#) we've got it all. The only time we ask our raiders to settle down and focus is during the harder progression bosses that we are working on.

-The Loot System-
    Myself and my officers believe that the only true loot system is Loot Council. We believe in running our loot council completely free of bias and use factors such as attendance, performance, wether or not the item is BIS for your spec, etc. Attendance is huge for us, and we don't believe that raiders with attendance issues should ever receive loot over raiders who show up every single night. As a new boat shoes and scotch trial you will have a significantly less priority over a core member for loot. That doesn't mean that you will never receive loot over a core member, because we have had members pass to trials in the past, but as someone brand new to the guild don't be surprised when we don't give you that shiny new trinket over a core raider who has been with us months.

-The Trial Period-
    As a trial here at boat shoes and scotch you are held to the same standards and expectations as any of our long standing core members. You are expected to be online and ready for invites 15 minutes prior to raid start ready to raid. You're expected to have near perfect attendance and you must let us know before hand if you will be late or will miss a raid, failure to do so as a trial will result in an immediate gkick. We take attendance very seriously and will not waste any time on someone who wastes our time. Your trial period can last anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 weeks, depending on your attendance, performance and your attitude.

-TLR-
    I can honestly say I haven't had as much fun raiding in my 9 years as I have had with this guild. We've got japexicans, asians, chicks, gym rats, dads, and frat boys. If you're looking to raid on relaxed schedule with a melting pot of awesomeness and still manage to kill some Mythic bosses every tier this is the guild for you. Click the apply now button at the top and claim your complimentary glass of scotch. (Or craft beer, if you're like me)
    Last edited by Awokeh; 2015-05-04 at 08:48 PM.

Phillip Mamouf Wifearts

- - - Updated - - -

10/10H 1/10M - boat shoes and scotch - tue/wed/thur 10-1ST is recruiting SOLID and RELIABLE DPS for CORE POSITIONS within our mythic roster. www.boatshoesandscotch.com

- - - Updated - - -

game of thrones hype

let it go let it go!!

- - - Updated - - -

yay for another week of mythic!

/1 10/10H 1/10M - boat shoes and scotch - tue/wed/thur 10-1CST is recruiting SOLID and RELIABLE dps for CORE POSITIONS within our mythic roster. www.boatshoesandscotch.com

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsn0y3gsPBY

- - - Updated - - -

prog supa hot fire

- - - Updated - - -

gucci house swag

- - - Updated - - -

go fill that hole , hole filler

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRt8k0_Eqg4

upupupupupupupupup

- - - Updated - - -