Thread: Mythic vs 4pc

Mythic vs 4pc

As enhance shaman has anyone ran good sims with a good mythic piece over breaking a heroic 4 pc? Currently I am already using Beastlord Mythic warforged legs but I just got mythic prismatic sigemaker chest. Seems like it could be worth breaking up the 4 pc for it just curious if people have been testing the breaking of 4pc when going from heroic to mythic off pieces

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you tried simming yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by zzXDarkKnightXzz View Post
    As enhance shaman has anyone ran good sims with a good mythic piece over breaking a heroic 4 pc? Currently I am already using Beastlord Mythic warforged legs but I just got mythic prismatic sigemaker chest. Seems like it could be worth breaking up the 4 pc for it just curious if people have been testing the breaking of 4pc when going from heroic to mythic off pieces
    Will absolutely not be worth it. If you lose 4pc, you make the 2pc near worthless at the same time. Unless that offpiece has 3k~ DPS worth of stat difference, (which it won't) it won't be worth it. Likely the only situation I could see it occuring is if you were trading 2 to 4 normal tier pieces for 4 mythic off pieces, otherwise I would question it very strongly without sim evidence.

Beast that mythic set and fuck the 4 piece