Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    My guess is it goes under 20k this time. 12+ hour wait times, because nobody is buying them until it bottoms out again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    It'd be cool to have a page dedicated to watching the flow of the price of the token. It would save up space on the news posts, and let people easily check it.
    https://wowtoken.info/ Updates very frequently, and is mobile-friendly

Warning: this comment occasionally contains strong language (which may be unsuitable for children), unusual humor (which may be unsuitable for adults), and advanced mathematics (which may be unsuitable for liberal-arts majors).
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    In what world is the person that made actual money in the real world at a real job the lazy one and the person that made fake gold in a video game the hard worker? wtf is wrong with people's brains that they can think this way?
    This. Post of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Tarawa View Post
    I have no intention of ever buying a token or selling them for that matter. I have more than enough gold, so I hardly need more at this point. The idea of buying a token off the AH, so some lazy person that does not bother to go ten feet outside or a front gate of a city or the garrison to at least farm their own gold is hardly going to sponge off me for mine. This is how I see the whole token thing. Also those on the other hand that have far more gold than they know what to do with also hardly need to sponge up more of mine.

The whole idea of these tokens just makes the lazy even more damn lazy in the end, sorry but I have no intention of helping to push that kind of feature. While done with good intentions, it still pushes a narrative of being lazy in acquiring gold the virtually drops from the sky with little effort these days in this game.
    So much upset over fake money in a game. Who cares how much gold someone else has? Who cares how they obtained that gold in the game (as long as it isn't a result of buying gold from shady people who hack accounts)? I think it's great there is a legit way to basically buy gold. It doesn't make anyone lazy, and as someone who has extremely limited play time, if gives me an option to get gold if I choose to utilize it. Doesn't mean I'm lazy, it just means I would rather spend my time enjoying content than having to farm gold.

Created by Sokogeka

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yay! ANother survey with answers that can only promote it! What lies1

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yay! ANother survey with answers that can only promote it! What lies!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarawa View Post
    The whole idea of these tokens just makes the lazy even more damn lazy in the end, sorry but I have no intention of helping to push that kind of feature. While done with good intentions, it still pushes a narrative of being lazy in acquiring gold the virtually drops from the sky with little effort these days in this game.
    For me these are great, I'm unemployed and on medical disability so my only income is from the occasional odd job around the neighborhood and my disability benefits. I like the tokens because in the time I do have to play I can easily gather the 20-40k gold I might need to buy the token and will have an extra $15 at the end of the month. It's a win-win.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

Need people to come back to Openraid. Blizzards inferior in-game group finder tool dealt a serious blow to it sadly; "LINK ARHIVE XD!1" seems to prevail once again.

Deleted
    more than double people buy than sell. yeah that works out