I need some advice on Trinkets (Survival)

So I just got a mythic warforged Humming Blackiron Trigger. I currently have Scales of Doom (670 version) and Beating Heart of the Mountain (685). There is a 220 Agility difference between HBT and my SoD.. Is that worth alone making the switch? I know the guide says SoD, even the 670 version is top dogs.. But does the SoD multistrike proc justify that 220 agi difference?

Edit: Nevermind, figured out the answer to my own question. The default simcraft settings on "Average player skill" is showing my mythic HBT to be 966 DPS ahead of my SoD.

I wonder, is Azor's trinket rankings outdated? According to his rankings, the 670 SoD is slightly ahead of the mythic HBT.. Unless I'm reading it wrong.
    Last edited by NoClueWhatToDo; 2015-04-10 at 01:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No haha def use the blackiron trigger . It's better Than a mythic scales also, especially when you have a wf one .

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    No haha def use the blackiron trigger . It's better Than a mythic scales also, especially when you have a wf one .
    Yeah. Everyone on here says to follow the azor guide. But why follow a guide that is out dated or plain just wrong in some spots

Quote Originally Posted by NoClueWhatToDo View Post
    Yeah. Everyone on here says to follow the azor guide. But why follow a guide that is out dated or plain just wrong in some spots
    Because it is plain right in a lot of spots

Deleted
    How is it wrong? Could you prove what is wrong with the guide?

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not wrong. Azor agrees that blackiron trigger is better but scales will be better for aoe fights etc. which is true, but this guy is talking about a 670 trinket to a 706 one

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    Its not wrong. Azor agrees that blackiron trigger is better but scales will be better for aoe fights etc. which is true, but this guy is talking about a 670 trinket to a 706 one
    Please correct me if I'm reading his trinket rankings wrong.

On the Survival page, on the left side under "DPS Ranking" I'm assuming that is for your AoE fights. Let me explain why.. On the right side it says "Priority Target/Boss Target DPS" I'm assuming that is for single target. On both lists, Azor has the 670 SoD ranked higher than the 700 HBT.. So if he thinks HBT mythic is better than SoD for single targer, he hasn't updated that list in awhile. Unless I am completely reading that list wrong.

On another side note.. I noticed HBT procs way more than SoD.. I've had HBT proc, and then proc again 10 seconds later.
    Last edited by NoClueWhatToDo; 2015-04-11 at 12:35 AM.

On another side note.. I noticed HBT procs way more than SoD.. I've had HBT proc, and then proc again 10 seconds later.
    they both have the same chance at "approximately 0.92 procs per minute." you've noticed nothing but rng.

Deleted
    I am guessing that it would only be a mythic wf HBT that would be worth switching SoD out for?

I got SoD 685 and HoTBM 691 but I have HBT 691 also which I was keeping encase I ever switched to BM - could it be viable for SV also?

Best trinkets to go for is Beating Heart of the Mountain and the Mythic Scales of Doom (since both are obtained "early" in the raids). Humming Blackiron Trigger will be better than Scales of Doom if you get the Mythic version.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphoon View Post
    Best trinkets to go for is Beating Heart of the Mountain and the Mythic Scales of Doom (since both are obtained "early" in the raids). Humming Blackiron Trigger will be better than Scales of Doom if you get the Mythic version.
    Which I have, but Azor's guide shows SoD, even the 670 version, better than the mythic HBT.. I think I'm going to stick with HBT. That 220 Agi difference I think is much better than that MS proc from SoD.

SoD 670 is not even close to HBT 700. Don't trust guides blindy.