Resetting password?

I stopped playing because I forgot my password and every time I try to reset using my email, I never get the email. When I try to make a new account with my email It says email already used. What am I doing wrong?

If you try reseting and you don't receive the mail, it sounds like something you should make a ticket to blizzard about.

And that combined to forgetting your password, it sounds like someone stole your account and changed the password and email.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerchrist View Post
    If you try reseting and you don't receive the mail, it sounds like something you should make a ticket to blizzard about.

And that combined to forgetting your password, it sounds like someone stole your account and changed the password and email.

I don't know about his account being stolen but I do know "blizzard" wont be able to help him.

Might want to call Bioware.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure how readers of a sub forum on a WoW fan site are supposed to help you with your SWToR account credentials issues.

Quote Originally Posted by calmsea View Post
    I'm not sure how readers of a sub forum on a WoW fan site are supposed to help you with your SWToR account credentials issues.
    I don't know how it got in the wow subform, I posted this in the swtor subforum....

Quote Originally Posted by JForny View Post
    I don't know how it got in the wow subform, I posted this in the swtor subforum....
    I think that guy just missed the joke and mistype all the way around.

I'd call bioware and find out whats up.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not what I said or what I meant. You're asking for technical help with your account credentials on a message board which is not at all affiliated with the developer of the game. There is little purpose in doing this. Contact customer support, who can actually help you.

You posted in the correct sub forum, which is the SWToR one. I meant that the entire focus of this site is WoW and you're posting in a small sub forum dedicated to SWToR, not in a place where anyone can actually help you. I only mentioned this further drive my point home that you're asking in the wrong place.
    Last edited by thewallofsleep; 2015-04-10 at 08:24 PM.

Check your junk mail. Otherwise just call BioWare directly and see what's up.

Give support a call at: USA: 1-(855)-345-2186