Can someone make improvements to my deck?

I'm in love with the deck of mine, I'm not sure how effective it is, but it has worked for the 5 games I've played, can someone recommend what cards to replace etc? Im a horrible deck builder :s

- - - Updated - - -

Just for the note, I want to fit in Majordomo there if possible

Quote Originally Posted by Troll64 View Post
    I'm in love with the deck of mine, I'm not sure how effective it is, but it has worked for the 5 games I've played, can someone recommend what cards to replace etc? Im a horrible deck builder :s

- - - Updated - - -

Just for the note, I want to fit in Majordomo there if possible
    Doesn't really seem like a solid deck but I can see what you are trying to do with it.

Drop the squires, they are pretty much useless. Replace with shield slams, considering you have 6 cards that give you armor and you have 0 ways to utilize it.

Drop Faeries for Cruel Taskmasters.

Drop Blackwings for Frothings.

Drop Guribashi Berserkers for Grom and a Battle Rage.

With how low cost your deck is I'd probably replace Emperor Thaurissan with Loatheb, but that is personal preference.

Majors also WAAAYYY to slow for the type of deck you are trying to make.

I don't have any play time with the axe flingers at the moment so my view on them is hypothetical, but maybe replace them with some pyros to chain damage off of your spells to pump your guys up more since that seems to be your main win condition in this deck.
    Last edited by Ravex; 2015-04-10 at 09:12 PM.

I concur with the above poster, except leave axe flingers in. They're really good, fitting in quite nicely with the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Fibby76 View Post
    I concur with the above poster, except leave axe flingers in. They're really good, fitting in quite nicely with the theme.
    I couldn't get Flingers to work in the Patron list I was playing, which is a shame because I love the idea of the card. Suggestions so far are fine although you can't cut Thassarian in a Patron list, waaaaaaaaaaaay to strong. List i'm using would be dropping the Argent Squires (no idea what your trying to do with these), Faerie Dragon, Technician , Flinger, Berserker, 1 Shieldmaiden and Dr.Boom. Slot in 2 Inner Rage, 2 Execute, 2 Cruel Task, 2 Pyromancer/Unstable Ghoul, 1 Commanding Shout, 2 Frothing and Loatheb.

Climbed from 10 to 5 with this list. Would love to find room for Axe Flinger, a solid 4 drop would make life a lot easier but you can't drop the combo stuff and the late game stuff is too essential too, that single Shieldmaiden wins games.