New unholy DK looking for advice on rotation and gearing up

so im following skullflowers guide for rotation but i feel im not getting it off correctly, also i will be uploading logs so i can get advice on what to do better i just need to set up warcraft logs.

But right now im trying to understand gearing, as far as i have been told multistrike > mastery for unholy DK, but people are telling me to ditch lower ilvl items with mastery/multistrike in favor of higher ilvl items, without those stats, looking for advice on this kind of stuff.

appreciate all the help in advanced

Strength >>> Multi > Mastery

Higher ilvl (ie, more strength) almost always wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

It really depends on how the big the difference in ilvl is, and you would need to calculate which is better based on stat weights.

Deleted
    If you're looking for a necroblight rotation helper (AoE talent spec), get weakauras and download RedFella's necro rotation aura. If you're playing BoS (single target talent spec) then just practice makes perfect and this is something you'll learn over time.

ww.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/10380-redfellas-unholy-necroticblight-weakauras/ (I can't post links yet so just add another w)

This will help you understand your rotation for keeping NP up/not wasting any runes on overstacking NP (but you'll eventually ditch this when you've mastered it). However knowledge of fights is needed for all specs to optimize your DPS. Take Kromog for example. In Mythic It's important to keep NP up just a little bit longer (so 2 more Fes's over scourge's) just for the runic hands phase/pillar phase that comes after.

As for gear, I wouldn't worry -too- much about it as you'll replace it all soon enough with BiS but basically as mentioned if it's a massive ilvl and str increase, do it. If it's just a minimal str upgrade but you end up losing a lot of priority stats (multi/mast) then don't.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Rekrul/simple

this is my armory, how good is dk 4 pc should i go for it? or go for other items with better stat priority?

- - - Updated - - -

Also whats an easy way to compare items, that calculate enchants/gems etc simulationcraft is alot of work and sometimes will add random enchants or gems to the gear when i upload from armory.

is there an addon in game?

Quote Originally Posted by Rekrul View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Rekrul/simple

this is my armory, how good is dk 4 pc should i go for it? or go for other items with better stat priority?

- - - Updated - - -

Also whats an easy way to compare items, that calculate enchants/gems etc simulationcraft is alot of work and sometimes will add random enchants or gems to the gear when i upload from armory.

is there an addon in game?
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/stat...e?cookieTest=1