Secret Service officer charged with attempted burglary, property destruction.

Washington (CNN)An off-duty member of the Uniformed Division of Secret Service was arrested Friday in Washington and charged with first-degree attempted burglary, a felony, and one misdemeanor count for destruction of property, the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department reported.

Arthur Baldwin, 29, was arrested at a woman's residence in Southeast Washington, according to documents provided by the police department. He has been placed on administrative leave and his security clearance has been suspended, the Secret Service said.

A police officer went to a residence about 12:24 a.m. after receiving a call about a burglary in progress, police documents said.

The officer found the front door with broken hinges, boot prints and two broken windows, the documents say. The woman who lives there told the officer, "My ex-boyfriend won't leave me alone."

While the D.C. Metropolitan Police officer was at the scene, Baldwin drove up, said he was a police officer and asked to speak with the woman, the police document said.

When asked if he kicked in the door, Baldwin said, "I kicked the door but did not ... break the windows," the document said.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/10/politi...ted/index.html

Secret service can't catch a break it seems. At least this time they charged him unlike the drunk driving incident. The windows probably broke themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Washington (CNN)An off-duty member of the Uniformed Division of Secret Service was arrested Friday in Washington and charged with first-degree attempted burglary, a felony, and one misdemeanor count for destruction of property, the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department reported.

Arthur Baldwin, 29, was arrested at a woman's residence in Southeast Washington, according to documents provided by the police department. He has been placed on administrative leave and his security clearance has been suspended, the Secret Service said.

A police officer went to a residence about 12:24 a.m. after receiving a call about a burglary in progress, police documents said.

The officer found the front door with broken hinges, boot prints and two broken windows, the documents say. The woman who lives there told the officer, "My ex-boyfriend won't leave me alone."

While the D.C. Metropolitan Police officer was at the scene, Baldwin drove up, said he was a police officer and asked to speak with the woman, the police document said.

When asked if he kicked in the door, Baldwin said, "I kicked the door but did not ... break the windows," the document said.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/10/politi...ted/index.html

Secret service can't catch a break it seems. At least this time they charged him unlike the drunk driving incident. The windows probably broke themselves.
    or the "victim" broke them to make the scene look more chaotic. no way of really knowing now is there. besides, sound like your typical 29yr old relationship. gotta stop messing with these crazy bitches guys... they gonna get you in trouble, trust me i had one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    or the "victim" broke them to make the scene look more chaotic. no way of really knowing now is there. besides, sound like your typical 29yr old relationship. gotta stop messing with these crazy bitches guys... they gonna get you in trouble, trust me i had one.
    Really? You are just going to accuse her of breaking her own shit out of the blue because she's a girl, and thus a "crazy bitch"? I'm no white knife or sjw, but that is a ludicrous accusation to make.
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    They're the SS... how'd they get caught?
    Not sure. I'm quite surprised though, I thought the SS disbanded in 1943.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

He's been charged, not sure why this is a big story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Really? You are just going to accuse her of breaking her own shit out of the blue because she's a girl, and thus a "crazy bitch"? I'm no white knife or sjw, but that is a ludicrous accusation to make.
    Well I mean, after you kick down the door and you're inside there's really no reason to break TWO windows. You're already inside.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    The facts of the case, such as they are related, seem to indicate that not everything is as it seems.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neyze View Post
    Well I mean, after you kick down the door and you're inside there's really no reason to break TWO windows. You're already inside.
    Precisely.

No topic can't be turned to bigotry

Quote Originally Posted by MrTophat View Post
    I don't see a man who just broke down his ex's door being a paragon of reason or logic.
    Maybe he broke the windows and couldn't get in that way and was like fuck it I'm kicking down the door.