Thread: Mythic archi

Mythic archi

Hey has anyone else had a problem with your pet dying on phase 3 of archi? it has happened to me a few times already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobeh View Post
    Hey has anyone else had a problem with your pet dying on phase 3 of archi? it has happened to me a few times already.
    All the time. I'm pretty sure it happens from the infernals.

So it's pretty much we have the worst pet in game

It happens if neither of your tanks aren't in melee range during Seething Corruption, he'll switch to your pets and punch them instead.
    Last edited by lilgayatlas; 2016-02-29 at 05:53 AM.

Jet memes cant melt dank fuel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lilgayatlas View Post
    It happens if neither of your tanks aren't in melee range during Seething Corruption, he'll switch to your pets and punch them instead.
    Lovely. Another reason why I will always favor Frost: Not being at the mercy of your pet dying/disappearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    Lovely. Another reason why I will always favor Frost: Not being at the mercy of your pet dying/disappearing.
    You're more at the mercy of your tanks. Just have one of them eat the hit, it doesn't hit that hard with any sort of AM up and there's not much else to use defensives on as a tank in that last phase anyways.

Jet memes cant melt dank fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobeh View Post
    So it's pretty much we have the worst pet in game
    This happens to all pet classes. Annoying as fk when your frost elemental dies more than once a minute. So pls.

Deleted
    Afaik its the infernal impact killing them. Not a big deal just resummon instantly and carry on.

Deleted
    I've not had it happen to me.

Happened to me once or twice, first time was on my first kill. Infernals just wrecks it.