Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Fatal brawl at wallmart between cops and family

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6e3_1428698048

Read the description with the video, tells the entire tale.

7+ Year Old Account
    link doesnt work

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I saw this in another thread.

Cops were pretty much justified lol

Link works fine for me. You might have the mature filters on or something.
    Last edited by lokithor; 2015-04-11 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baptist View Post
    link doesnt work
    works fine here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    yeah I saw this in another thread.

Cops were pretty much justified lol.
    but arnt all cops bad guys?

15+ Year Old Account
    That was handled so ridiculously poorly... Punching and kicking people while they're down, shitty at giving commands, just throwing themselves randomly into the brawl. Not saying they did anything wrong in the shooting, but randomly lashing out with batons in their backs and hurting those who are already down isn't exactly signs of a great cop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting tired of this shit. What the hell kind of family gets in a brawl with police atWalmart...dont even need to see the video that won't load. Another stupid story that has the purpose of destroying this country....and it wont work.
    Reminder to self, this is what your dealing with on mmo-c ot
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Incidentally, I have no issue with deceiving stupid people.
    I consider anyone right of Obama to be stupid, actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    worked fine for me. Holy shit. I got nothing. That loss prevention guy was a fucking idiot, he's REAL lucky he didn't get seriously hurt. Fake tough guy ran away like a bitch.

I'd say the situation turned out very well for the police, surprised as hell they got them all down and handled like that. Not sure what it was about, the link painted them as a wack job group of end of dayers.. those folks are NUTS!

Why no warning shots? They refused to follow the cops' orders, maybe a few shots in the air would have helped restart their brains. Instead the cops let themselves get caught in a brawl. Shitty handling of the situation, honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    That was handled so ridiculously poorly... Punching and kicking people while they're down, shitty at giving commands, just throwing themselves randomly into the brawl. Not saying they did anything wrong in the shooting, but randomly lashing out with batons in their backs and hurting those who are already down isn't exactly signs of a great cop.
    It was a damn mess, I think they were caught really offguard by the standard stuff not working. From the link, seems the group knew how to handle the police. rolling to break stun gun contact, and going for the eyes and face.. That had to be scary shit for the police involved. And I see this as cops doing their job. I'm not going to praise someone for doing what they are paid to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    works fine here.

- - - Updated - - -

but arnt all cops bad guys?
    one instance of cops doing their jobs doesn't mean they are flawless. What a ridiculous assumption.

A small town police force isn't going to be prepared for something like this. I think they did pretty well.

You have to remember these cops where hired and trained by the small town they work for, neither the fed or the state is involved.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the first time any of the police had fired a shot in anger.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jugzilla View Post
    Another stupid story that has the purpose of destroying this country....and it wont work.
    Hi-larious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    A small town police force isn't going to be prepared for something like this. I think they did pretty well.

You have to remember these cops where hired and trained by the small town they work for, neither the fed or the state is involved.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the first time any of the police had fired a shot in anger.
    You're kidding right?

In the U.K our police are all trained in basic riot and crowd management and each police force has an armoury with gear for it...

They're not even armed with tasers for the most part either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    hired and trained by the small town they work for
    Wait, you mean to say that you can become a cop in the US with just a minimum amount of training? Explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Punching and kicking people while they're down
    When will you people understand that real life isn't some fucking kung-fu movie with a honor code. If you like being alive you don't really stop touching someone because he's down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Hi-larious.
    whats so funny bro

Wait, you mean to say that you can become a cop in the US with just a minimum amount of training? Explains a lot.
    Each city is responsible for hiring and training. You have rich cities and you have poor cities. You have large urban areas and small rural towns. In this case it was a small rural town.

You have urban areas where there's a lot of crime and you have rural areas where all police do is handle rowdy drunks.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    One and only speeding ticket I got.. I got pulled over for 80 in a 65 zone.. I felt the cop had a bit of an attitude and was pissed off at the hundred and fifty bucks I was going to have to waste.. He asked me why I thought I was there, I told him "you got C's in high school and didn't have a chance to go to college".. I suppose i could have handled it a bit better.

Being a police officer in a small area doesn't require much, just knowing someone else on the local police force is often all it takes here.

Deleted
    whats so funny bro
    This:

Another stupid story that has the purpose of destroying this country....and it wont work.
    The fact that you believe every story that has the potential to invoke some sort of critisism on the US is "An evil communist attempt to destroy the US and our freedumbs".

I added these in an attempt to visualize the way people will see your comment

Plz don't respond with anything that could resemble "What you think yur better then me?", because I'm totally going to lose it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    When will you people understand that real life isn't some fucking kung-fu movie with a honor code. If you like being alive you don't really stop touching someone because he's down.
    Well said. Kicking someone when they're down is generally the best time, in my experience.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ciggy View Post
    One and only speeding ticket I got.. I got pulled over for 80 in a 65 zone.. I felt the cop had a bit of an attitude and was pissed off at the hundred and fifty bucks I was going to have to waste.. He asked me why I thought I was there, I told him "you got C's in high school and didn't have a chance to go to college".. I suppose i could have handled it a bit better.

Being a police officer in a small area doesn't require much, just knowing someone else on the local police force is often all it takes here.
    Pretty obvious to me who the asshole was in this situation.

This:

The fact that you believe every story that has the potential to invoke some sort of critisism on the US is "An evil communist attempt to destroy the US and our freedumbs".

I added these in an attempt to visualize the way people will see your comment

Plz don't respond with anything that could resemble "What you think yur better then me?", because I'm totally going to lose it
    Sorta confused, but I get it. You are a communist. I will fight you and stuff.
    Last edited by jugzilla; 2015-04-11 at 09:56 AM.