Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I mugged this guy once, and his friends assaulted me!
    your joking?

7+ Year Old Account
    The nerve of those hooligans!
    Weird Al - I never feed trolls and I don't read spam
    Galen Hallcyon - The internet has shown us that everyone is a fuckin' moron.

Deleted
    Wow.

Did you press charges dude?

That's fucked up!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    My brother came at me with a knife once when he was in a fit of rage.

I didn't press charges which I regret now.

That's about it.
    did you cause the rage or why did he target you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Wow.

Did you press charges dude?

That's fucked up!
    I should have, but once the police showed up I told him to let them go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baptist View Post
    did you cause the rage or why did he target you?
    He's autistic and prone to anger.

He essentially woke up and started verbally lashing out against people and my mother intervened to turn the computer off for him, he pushed her around and I got up and jabbed him in the face; He started bleeding and went away to grab a knife.

Slammed the door shut in his face but he stuck it through a couple of times.

He started crying after when he heard me calling the police.

Nope, never.

Yes, attempted robbery in front of our school. A group of 4 tried to steal the phones and wallets of a friend of mine and me, ended up in a scuffle with me getting some minor bruises and a pretty busted lip.

Luckily we managed to escape back into school where people were already aware and coming to our help. Turned out that one of the attackers was actually just accepted to our school and our dean, being one of the people who came to the scene very quickly, immediately kicked him out again.

The following lawsuit was boring. He didn't show up to the trial at first, with the judge telling us to go home as his "mammoth file" would take hours and hours to work through. We were asked if we wanted to push a civil lawsuit, which we declined. Not worth the trouble, he was getting his sentence anyway

Deleted
    Yes, once. Someone stole my iPod like 6 years ago.
    Nothing serious, though.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2015-04-11 at 01:13 PM.

Had a bike stolen once when I was 14.

Yeah, I was on the phone on a personal call in a gas station at the till and this guy comes up to buy a packet of cigarettes. They were like 11$ at the time and he gave me a 20. Before I know it this dude has snatched another 20$ bill off thetop of the till a customer has left for prepaid gas(so in total he stole 11$, score mate) and runs out the store.

This was all OK because when they pulled up I thought, "god damn that is a nice subaru(pretty sure it was damned near brand new at the time) and those maoris in it look rough as". Took down the number plate before he even came in. Called the cops, stolen car, big chase, all in jail. Racial profiling wins again. Doubly hilarious because the place where this happened was actually a peninsula with only one road in, one road out. If he never took the 20$ I would have never called the cops.

Deleted
    Yes. Mind-enhancing substances are being sold to me on a regular basis.

Robbed at gunpoint. Not fun. Otherwise just petty stuff like a stolen CD from my car, which I do not lock because if they want to steal something from the car why pay for a busted window on top of what got stolen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Yeah, I was on the phone on a personal call in a gas station at the till and this guy comes up to buy a packet of cigarettes. They were like 11$ at the time and he gave me a 20. Before I know it this dude has snatched another 20$ bill off thetop of the till a customer has left for prepaid gas(so in total he stole 11$, score mate) and runs out the store.

This was all OK because when they pulled up I thought, "god damn that is a nice subaru(pretty sure it was damned near brand new at the time) and those maoris in it look rough as". Took down the number plate before he even came in. Called the cops, stolen car, big chase, all in jail. Racial profiling wins again. Doubly hilarious because the place where this happened was actually a peninsula with only one road in, one road out. If he never took the 20$ I would have never called the cops.
    Reminds me of a situation i never figured out. Must have been about 18, couple crackheads came up and offered to sell me a carton of Winstons for 10 dollars. I told the guys, I smoke Malboros, and they told me "no problem, you just walk into that gas station there and they can switch it out." Well. I was 18, even dumber than I am now. So I did it. I walked into that gas station with that battered carton of Winstons, and told the clerk the whole situation. Clerk looked at me, looked outside, and handed me that carton of Marlboros. Ill never understand what happened there.
    Reminder to self, this is what your dealing with on mmo-c ot
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Incidentally, I have no issue with deceiving stupid people.
    I consider anyone right of Obama to be stupid, actually.

house got robbed once. lost a couple of computers and some cheap jewelry, nothing too bad since the computers were already a few years old and nothing too important stored on them that couldnt be replaced.

dog got a bit traumatized though. she wasn't a biter but she could put on a good barking show. found a few lawn tools lying around we assumed they used to push the dog back into a room they could lock her into. found her locked in a bedroom hiding in a corner and was rather timid for the next few days, thankfully not physically harmed at least.

Yeah, Blizzard robbed me of $40 for Cataclysm. I'm still dealing with the emotional fallout.

Deleted
    Yes! Another guy stole my girlfriend...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Yeah, Blizzard robbed me of $40 for Cataclysm. I'm still dealing with the emotional fallout.
    Yeah cata sucked. Did you try claiming that you were Greek and demanded reperations? Worked for me, but that was like 3 years ago.
    Reminder to self, this is what your dealing with on mmo-c ot
    Incidentally, I have no issue with deceiving stupid people.
    I consider anyone right of Obama to be stupid, actually.

Some girl and her boyfriend robbed my apartment, and broke my cat's leg in the process. They bragged about it to someone they thought wasn't my friend.
    Needless to say, she was knocked unconscious with a small, wooden baseball bat when she left work the following evening. The bat-swinger was never caught.

Yeah I paid $50 for Warlords of Draenor.