Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    The last of my childhood was murdered last year, when Michael Bay released that goddamn Ninja Turtles movie. Still waiting on the police to apprehend that cad.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

I haven't but my wife has seen some shit. and known others...

a white girl she went to school with (this was in the news, not just a rumor) was walking the family dog with her dad.. 4 black guys came up, punched the father, killed the dog. tied the father to the tree and made him watch as they raped the girl..

(the only reason I mention colour is due to it being in South Africa where the number of attacks on white south africans is massive! )

in my lifetime I've been in many fights, but that was 50/50. I was hardly a victim.. I've also been stabbed, but again, It was in a fracas I was a part of so not really a 'victim'. another time a drunk lad squared up to me feeling brave, swung, caught my eye, and i hit back and dropped him, he banged his head, and I spent the night in the cells until the cops saw cctv footage from the nearby station.

so yeah, not really.

oh wait! one time when I was around 15 some skagheads tried to break in, but it was the most piss poor attempt.. they knocked in the front glass pane on a 9 pane window (victorian house) and both myself and my older sisters boyfriend went out, aswell as the neighbour and chased them down the road..

so

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Wow that sucks man
    Cheers and yes it does indeed suck,untouchable once someone plays the race card,its a sick practice and all too common these days.

My ex borrowed my car, locked the doors but left the windows down, some random peeps stole my iPod that I used in place of a radio.

I had another ex tell me if I didn't stay and have sex with her, she'd call the cops and tell them I raped her, good ol' coercion.

That's about it. I don't have a very exciting life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I've played League of Legends so... Nazism*, racism**, and hate speech***. Conclusion: Yeah.
    * Not illegal where I live. It should be, imo. Hence the mention.
    ** Same as * except I'm not sure if it's illegal.
    *** Illegal.
    im cool pls respodn

Someone tried to use my debit card online, but thankfully my bank is amazing and caught it before they could purchase anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

I had my home broken into, and everything with a power button was stolen. I had just built a very (at the time) high end gaming rig, so I was pretty distraught. I take a night to sulk and drink it off.

The next day is too busy for me to dedicate to much. I was dealing with the Police some more, talking to the Investigator I'd be dealing with, things like that. The day after, I use my friend's PC to get some homework and have a stray thought.

What if he's using my PC instead of selling it?

I check what I have on my PC to track usage remotely, but nothing. Disheartened, work on my homework, and check again later.

He used it. The stupid son of a bitch used my computer.

2 hours later, I have his name, address, Facebook and G-mail (including logins), phone number...pretty much everything. I had more information than the Police could initially make use of: They didn't have much experience in dealing with cyber investigations at the time (this was in 2011). One of the Police Officers made the comment to me that dealing with me making use of this information was like "Being in a movie".

Long story short, he did 2 years in jail, and I got all my stuff back, after single-handedly pursuing and completing the investigation.
    Last edited by Xisa; 2015-04-14 at 06:03 PM.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    Actually I forgot about the time my gps was stolen. Took the gps, left the money. Idiots.
    Is it bad that I found this kind of funny? Maybe it was the same thief?!

*Cue dramatic music*