Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    If you're going to complain about absentee families then surely it is the father that is to blame. Moreover, given the fact that 50% of marriages now end in divorce the argument that couples are more stable is pretty flimsy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how the OP makes no mention of men who sleep around.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by ababmer View Post
    Effective, long-lasting and stable pair bonding is proven to be beneficial to society. It does not create a situation wherein persons have to rely on benefits, it does not create broken households. Pair bonded families are far less likely to be abusive, far less likely to rely on the state, and far less likely to create damaged goods children with psychological disorders. As a whole, pair-bonded, long lasting families create better societies than single parent, promiscuous ABSENTEE families.

Women that sleep around and act in a promiscuous manner are far far far more likely to end up with a child and without a pair-bond; a single mother. Single mother families are far more likely to be abusive. Single mother families are far more likely to rely on the state. Single mother families are far more likely to create children with issues of aggression, or indeed, hyper-sexuality.

There is a reason slut-shaming exists. It is damaging to society. When are we going to confront this
    Who are you talking to?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    It is an opinion in the sense you're trying to tie single parenthood to being caused by promiscuity. There's a lot of people who are promiscous who won't get a kid before they can settle down. There's nothing wrong with promiscuity, at all. Getting a kid before you're ready for it is a problem on the other hand, which has nothing to do with being promiscous.
    Im so sorry Tiili but just because some people can be promiscuous and still pair bond, that does not remove the fact that ON AVERAGE, THE MAJORITY, CANNOT.
    Promiscuity should be shamed because of this.

Deleted
    Im so sorry Tiili but just because some people can be promiscuous and still pair bond, that does not remove the fact that ON AVERAGE, THE MAJORITY, CANNOT.
    Promiscuity should be shamed because of this.
    What you seem to have a problem with is that women get kids before they're settled and ready for it, not promiscuity, because promiscuity has nothing to do with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish you people would actually address my arguments.

1. Promiscuous behavior on average leads to broken families
    2. Broken families lead to HUGE COSTS TO TAX PAYER AND STATE, ALSO HIGH LEVELS OF ABUSE AND PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES
    I wish you would not deflect.

To make you happy though, I'll answer:

1. False, women have sex as much as men do, and not every women is a single parent family. Condoms exist, so do morning after pills. I think you'd be afraid and disgusted at how many women actually have sex.

2. Not always. Again you're generalizing, not every single parent is on welfare.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I like how the OP makes no mention of men who sleep around.
    Of course, only promiscuous women create children. It's kinda legitimate rape doesn't transmit STDs.

Deleted
    What you seem to have a problem with is that people get kids before they're settled and ready for it, not promiscuity, because promiscuity has nothing to do with that.
    I have a problem with people acting like promiscuity should not be shamed.
    Do i have to repeat that another time.

It must be shamed, or we will continue to spiral into more state reliance and broken children

Deleted
    I have a problem with people acting like promiscuity should not be shamed.
    Do i have to repeat that another time.

It must be shamed, or we will continue to spiral into more state reliance and broken children
    You seem to think promiscuity is accepted already.

Hint: It isn't. It should be more accepted than it is now. There's no reason to shame women having sex, like you want to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I wish you would not deflect.

To make you happy though, I'll answer:

1. False, women have sex as much as men do, and not every women is a single parent family. Condoms exist, so do morning after pills. I think you'd be afraid and disgusted at how many women actually have sex.
    Not false, must I link studies? Promiscuity can be traced and is directly linked to broken families. Women sleeping around are notoriously bad at using protection, and pills. I wonder if you have actually slept with any sluts? Your opinion is so romantic its cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    2. Not always. Again you're generalizing, not every single parent is on welfare.
    Based on statistics and research studies of averages and majorities. You people keep acting like just because you know a bitch that does it and raised a family that it invalidates the argument, when it doesn't. At all.

- - - Updated - - -

You seem to think promiscuity is accepted already.

Hint: It isn't. It should be more accepted than it is now. There's no reason to shame women having sex, like you want to do.
    I have just given you reasons backed up by empirical evidence as to why we need to shame women for slut behaviour. You are living in fantasy land.

Deleted
    I have just given you reasons backed up by empirical evidence as to why we need to shame women for slut behaviour. You are living in fantasy land.
    No, you haven't. You've provided reasons as to why you shouldn't start a family before you're prepared for it and settled down, which has nothing to do with promiscuity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not false, must I link studies? Promiscuity can be traced and is directly linked to broken families. Women sleeping around are notoriously bad at using protection, and pills. I wonder if you have actually slept with any sluts? Your opinion is so romantic its cute.

Does it not take 2 people to sleep? I mean, unless the woman just happened to find a guy who doesn't sleep around and just happened to, this one time, have a one night stand.

Even your use of the term slut shaming. You're not against promiscuous behaviour, you're against women doing it.

How about we make that equal then, instead of just women. Men who screw around a lot are praised, while women are degraded. Do you see how little that makes sense?

Aside from that, it's unsafe sex that may lead to single mothers. Even with safe sex there's a small chance that it'll fail and she'll become pregnant anyway.

It's not a single problem case...

10+ Year Old Account
    what should be shamed are people who like to tell other's how to live because they don't like the idea of women enjoying sex.

Deleted
    Good luck in life you fucking faggots.

Youre like horses with blinders

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck in life you fucking faggots.

Youre like horses with blinders
    Has anyone made the joke yet about how due to your behaviour and attitude we should conclude your mother was/is a slut?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    what should be shamed are people who like to tell other's how to live because they don't like the idea of women enjoying sex.
    Lets just ignore all the evidence about what creates issues within society shall we.
    Lets jus degrade into chaos and shittiness and state reliance.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

10+ Year Old Account
    well that escalated quickly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Has anyone made the joke yet about how due to your behaviour and attitude we should conclude your mother was/is a slut?
    One day you'll get a girlfriend, and she'll masturbate to the idea of me fucking her doggystyle, remember it. And dont marry her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets just ignore all the evidence about what creates issues within society shall we.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM
    Women enjoying sex is not the problem. People having sex without protection is. Contraception cuts down on unwanted pregnancy by a LOT.

Deleted

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM
    Yeah, promiscous women will lead into chaos, shittiness and state reliance.