Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    I usually side with the police in the recent events that have occurred , but this is a slam dunk the old fuck MURDERED that guy. Maybe it should be considered manslaughter, but having owned and shot guns all my life there is no mistaking a taser vs a loaded .38 ( I believe that was his gun wasn't it?)
    Manslaughter. Unless there is other evidence we do not know about which comes to light. The 73 year old should and will serve some time behind bars. Maybe for the rest of his days here on the earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cute Anarchist View Post
    Lol @ the other cops instanty defending the idiotic action. "He didn't do shit!"
    Also why do they taser a guy that is already laying flat on the ground?
    Why because it is acceptable according to the usage of force guidelines. I almost got tazered by another officer while I was on top of a suspect restraining him.
    Cops in the US are pretty dumb and out of control, someone needs to cut their wages in half and take their guns away
    I'm going to have to disagree in general at your asinine comment. They usually do as they are trained however I suppose your ignorance is fairly understandable as all you see is extremely biased media.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    No you couldn't. The TASER is brightly colored and has LED's on it. It has a different placement of the safety, has to be powered on and weighs significantly less. Anyone who successfully completed the appropriate training isn't going to easily mistake a service pistol for the TASER.
    Not all are brightly colored this is the one I carried:

However it does feel significantly different than a real firearm. We did keep ours turned on while on duty at all times. My guess is the old coot just grabbed and fired meaning he probably didn't have the safety on his service weapon.
    Last edited by vindicatorx; 2015-04-16 at 05:52 PM.

Deleted
    Another case of Dindn't do nuffins I see.

The guy was in a stressful situation caused by the Perpetrator.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    And this is why I dislike cops. That IS brightly colored. That's what the yellow is.
    Not that I should have to question your intelligence but are you serious? Who draws a weapon and looks away from the suspect looks down at the firearm they pulled out turns it sideways to check oh yeah it's got that yellow decal on it? Perhaps you should pull your head out of your ass and think of how this would go down in a real life situation. You dislike cops because you are ignorant and that fine I'm sure most cops don't care for you either.

Deleted
    Turns out the 73 year old Officer, had his trainning records, other records falsified to get his Job.

http://m.tulsaworld.com/homepage1/so....html?mode=jqm

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Masark; 2015-04-23 at 05:08 AM.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    The fuck is a 73 year old doing out in the field?
    My thoughts exactly. Who ever still empoys him in active duty should be held responsible as well, I mean at that point it's negligent and a disaster waiting to happen.

Edit: Holy shit, this gets better and better.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2015-04-23 at 05:00 AM.

Judges making decisions like this are surely being bribed, right? I mean, this is such a stark contrast from the judges I've seen who throw everyone under the jail when they're in a bad mood.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Judges making decisions like this are surely being bribed, right? I mean, this is such a stark contrast from the judges I've seen who throw everyone under the jail when they're in a bad mood.
    Yeah, funny how when you are wealthy and connected you are allowed to leave the country on a vacation after killing a man. Its almost like there are two sets of laws in this country.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Yeah, funny how when you are wealthy and connected you are allowed to leave the country on a vacation after killing a man. Its almost like there are two sets of laws in this country.
    Has it crossed your mind he was sent somewhere for his own well being because he mistakingly killed a man and therefore feels profound remorse?
    Last edited by Puck; 2015-04-23 at 05:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    Has it crossed your mind he was sent somewhere for his own well being because he mistakingly killed a man and therefore feels profound remorse?
    nope. not one bit, he deserves the chair in my eyes. old rich man or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nightguard View Post
    nope. not one bit, he deserves the chair in my eyes. old rich man or not.
    It is easier to wish death upon someone of which you have no emotional connection to rather than try to understand said human and the situation in which they were placed. The former is easier but it is seldom more rewarding than the later. Regardless, your attitude is distinctly human, therefore I forgive you.

Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    He had no business playing cop in the first place. Play with fire, get burned.