Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Mostly just stupid, honestly. My opinion is that I wish I spent the last couple minutes of my life doing something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Mostly just stupid, honestly. My opinion is that I wish I spent the last couple minutes of my life doing something else.
    Pretty much this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol you people are so easy to wind up on this site,i think i have ran out of barrels to shoot all these tasty fish in....ah well *reloads*

Deleted
    I don't care, if you want to be gay, straight, be in love with a bridge or a tree I don't care what you do.
    You can stand infront of me kissing your partner ( dont care which one of the above it is, id prefer the bridge though, that would be funny as hell ).

I don't understand why people bother with other people's business so much.

Live and let live is what I say.

I just don't understand the stereotypical gay person. Like why does that stereotype exist? Why are there a lot of effeminate gay guys and really "expressive" ones? You know the type im talking about. There seems to be a big correlation between being gay and acting like that. I think the word is campy. It would be nice if the only difference between me and gay guys is that I fuck chicks, and you fuck dudes. Now there are plenty of "normal" gay guys, but there are enough of the other type to warrant there being a stereotype. Why is that?

Are gay/straight discussions allowed here?