Deleted

Seal of Tempered Fate Mission

So I realize this is RNG, a lot of people tell me they get them around once a week quite regularly. Some others say they've gone 2-3 weeks between missions.

I'm now at over 60 days since my last coin mission. At what point does it stop being RNG and become a bug? :/

This isn't the place for this question, a ticket is.

Honestly, RNG is RNG

I literally wen't 2 1/2 months and did not get one, 2 weeks ago I got one on a Saturday, last week I got one on a Friday. Haven't got one that last Friday though.

But yeah, RNG is RNG.
    Last edited by c313; 2015-04-12 at 10:36 PM.

It is sadly RNG. It has been almost 60 days since I have gotten one, and decided to put in a ticket the other day asking if it was intended. The response I recieved in fact said it is completely RNG based. 2 months is a rediculous amount of time to go when 'most' people get one every week or so. Rarely get anything but gold from them, but having that extra chance every so often would be better than going 2 months without the extra chance.

Yea I feel your pain.

I went over 2 months with out one of them showing up then bam got one like every 6 days for 3 weeks. Now im in a dry spell again

RNG is the RNG I'm afraid. My main has still never seen the mission that gives you the hearthstone training manual. Would love to throw a 35% xp boost trait on a couple of my Human Humanist to make the raising of future soldiers even easier.

My Mage alt though seems to get the mission at least once every week if not every two weeks. :/

Deleted
    I seem to get 1 every week. 1 for my main, 1 for my "main" alt on next week.

I haven't seen one in probably 2 months on my main, but I've gotten it randomly on alts, but definitely not in any regular frequency. Seems to just be a random is random situation.

Haven't gotten one in 2 months on my main, which is deep in mythic content ... but I've gotten like 3 in that time on my primary alt, which hasn't even full-cleared normal. And a couple more on my non-100 alts.

da phuq
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.