Deleted

When is Game Tokens going live in EU?

Genuine question

Deleted
    Short answer: Not announced yet, we have no idea.

Nothing has been announced, so "dunno". Anything else is just speculation.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

15.04.!
    No source, just my wish

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zmuci View Post
    15.04.!
    No source, just my wish
    Well, they told US people the day before, so tomorrow we should know if it hits 15th.
    It would be sweet. Im currently unsubscribed, and sure I dont have that much time to play but it's a bit amusing to log in and do garrison missions and workorders before heading to work in the morning.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just more Lack of PR from blizzard to EU community?

I also hope it will be after next weekly reset. If not, yet another disappointment to add on the list.
    Last edited by Squickly; 2015-04-13 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgrim View Post
    Short answer: Not announced yet, we have no idea.
    Even shorter one: Soon™.

Deleted
    US token was announced like day before maintenance,hope they do the same tmmrw for EU,or maybe they wanna beta test it more on US,no1 knows.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squickly View Post
    I also hope it will be after next weekly reset. If not, yet another disappointed to add on the list.
    I really hope so, too. But it's entirely possible that they want to test it some more in the US to iron out some problems and/or they need a bit more time to get it to work across all the different currencies in Europe.
    Last edited by mmocf4afed8c35; 2015-04-13 at 12:56 PM.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think I've read somewhere on MMO that they will announce the EU tokens ahead of time, not the day before like US. If that is true, no tokens for EU on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Genuine question
    Don't you think it would be all over the frontpage and the Blizzard official channels if this was known? Genuine question.

Deleted
    8 hours maintenance on wednesday, so it could still happen - rolling restarts would have been a no. still totally uncertain at this point, ofc.

Deleted
    It seems to have went pretty smooth on US, so no obvious reason why it can't be this week, imo.