Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    abusing the economy with TSM
    I just noticed that I've been averaging 35k/day income from the AH this past 7 days. Thank you WoW Token!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It's the upgrade items, not the crafted gear.
    On my server a Powerful Burnished Essence is currently 10k; selling 30 Sorc Air and 40 savage bloods would sell for 8k. 15 Temporal Crystals sell for 2,4k and a mark of the frostwolf for 2,4k.

I guess I chose a wrong server/time to become a millionaire.

Deleted
    erp in the drag. i'm very good at what i do so i command a very high fee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThirteenthWorstGamer View Post
    So I'm just sat in WoW with nothing to do for another 2 hours, i thought i might aswell do some gold farming for the upcoming tokens.
    Is 'not farming' an option? 2 hours with nothing to do? Dont play wow. Go DO something. You don't HAVE to be on wow.

My preferred gold making method isn't farming, so I don't spend time farming.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    I farm BoT beginning trash and DE greens and make the cloth into bolts and make bags and sell them.

You can make about 7 Bags in a few runs. each sell for around 200g

1400G Bags
    500~ Good Looted
    500~ Vendered Greys

Can make about 2400g an hour that way.
    Selling myself out below

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It's the upgrade items, not the crafted gear.
    The 1st stage crafted items are an excellent way to dispose of excess cloth, steel, leather, et cetera.

The upgrade tokens from 1st-2nd or 2nd-3rd are generally the best use of Savage Blood and sorcerous elements.

Back when I was deep into making serious coin I mostly focused on glyphs. I had no real competition on my server so time was my only restriction. Now I just play the game and don't move any gold between my old mains/alts, and only auction things that sell for more than 100-200g. I have more gold than I could ever spent. I suppose I could buy a few years worth of tokens, but even that seems kinda pointless.

Garrisonville, although it is boring as hell... but it sure is lucrative

10+ Year Old Account
    Questing, dungeons, and selling junk that I get from them. Also garrisons. I can't be bothered to go farming for materials all day to sell on the auction house, don't have the patience for that, hell, I can barely collect the materials I need for my professions. I end up just buying them sometimes.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Running plate toons through the shadowmourne questline....sell everything in the chest....profit.
    The Sons of Turalyon - Wyrmrest Accord www.thesons.us

Deleted
    Headphones in, farm Ashran trash for Auctioneer parts. Made 250k in a week doing this. Slow and boring as balls but I haven't found a faster way to get rich.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThirteenthWorstGamer View Post
    So I'm just sat in WoW with nothing to do for another 2 hours, i thought i might aswell do some gold farming for the upcoming tokens.
    My question is: What is your prefered method of gold making that ISN'T playing the auction house e.g going out into the world and gathering materials to sell etc.
    Suggestions are much appreciated
    Selling boosts.
    Fastest way to make hundreds of thousands.

Deleted
    Cloth and bags was the secret to my success. Depending on your server it's pretty easy to make thousands of gold in a couple hours work. I'm not sure how much / if at all garrisons have made cloth farming easier [Haven't really played this expansion much] but just a few months ago you could still make piles of gold selling mageweave of all things.