Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Jim Carrey is going to sue some one badly

http://discoverpresentsonline.com/jim/report1.html

Just a small sample of the bullshit they have applied his name to.

Jim Carrey Reveals The Real Life 'Limitless Pill' That Doubled His IQ In Minutes And Changed His Life

Jim Carrey is one of the highest achieving actors in Hollywood
    We previously thought it was down to countless hours of hard work
    He recently admitted that he takes a brain booster which doubled his IQ, skyrocketed his energy levels and gets him 'in the zone' within minutes
    Scientific evidence proves the pill works...but should it be legal?
    Can also look at the comment sections which are all fake BTW as you can tell by just looking at them. You also can't leave your own comment so don't even try.

How can people fall for these gimmicks? Its just a caffeine pill and nothing more when you look on the order site.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Deleted
    Interwebs.

People believe what they want to believe. Not surprising if anyone actually falls for it, it'll happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

I almost feel like the government should run sites like that, and any one who falls for it is no longer allowed to breed or vote.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I almost feel like the government should run sites like that, and any one who falls for it is no longer allowed to breed or vote.
    I would agree with you, but I wonder how many voters would be left...

Deleted
    That would explain how he was able to play the riddler this guys IQ was above 250 I think.

I didn't realize that Jim Carrey was still relevent.

From the movies of his that I've seen, I have the feeling that doubling his IQ would still keep it in the low single digits.

It seems your link has gone, it's redirecting me to what seems to be (at a cursory glance) a pretty legit popular science site.

When are they going to come out with a pill that makes you more powerful than the christian god?
    next year?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    That would explain how he was able to play the riddler this guys IQ was above 250 I think.
    And yet Batman still outsmarts him
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    i didn't realize there was an age limit on acting. see judi dench.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    While good for him...close your browser and take a look in the mirror and ask yourself "why do I care about somebody I don't personally know, and why do I even care so much that aside from my hobby (movies) I care about his private life".

Seriously, you better be under 18...

10+ Year Old Account
    happens all the time

every once in a while i see some pure garcinia extract advertising "the real reason why Lebron James left Miami Heat" and claims they didnt like that he wanted to slim down. they also claim that jonah hill has used the drug.

i dont know if anyone has ever done anything about these ads but its pretty safe to assume they are just bullshit artists trying to make a buck

Think how i think please, if its advertised or on any commercial it is always a 100% lie and should never ever be purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Probably why he is suing.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    From the movies of his that I've seen, I have the feeling that doubling his IQ would still keep it in the low single digits.
    If you only saw Ace Ventura or Dumb And Dumber, then you might wrongly assume that the actor = the character, but you would be wrong. Even if he is as unintelligent as you think he is, he is laughing all the way to the bank about it. And as far as being relevant, some people know when to take a break and swim in their 150 million dollar pile of money.

Always wondered if Tom Kruse, inventor of the Hoveraround, was his real name

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Always wondered if Tom Kruse, inventor of the Hoveraround, was his real name
    It would be quite ironic, considering 'Tom Cruise' is not his real name, either. Well, not his real last name, anyway, which is Mapother.

I find it interesting how many people choose to change their real name to something more 'Hollywood'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Interestingly, his best movies were those were he played serious characters. He's actually a really good actor. His talent was wasted on some of the movies he did.

Try watching Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind and The Truman Show.