Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Alliance [A] Innervate @Outland - 6/7M, Raiding Since T1 - Friendly 3n/wk guild.

Hello Guild-Hunter.

I'm Mike, one of the officers in <Innervate> on Outland-EU raiding Weds/Thurs/Mon. It's an incredibly stable, friendly and active raiding guild that's been running since T1 and is currently looking for a couple more friendly players to join our Mythic progress team.

Current Requirements:
    High - Ranged DPS

Current Progress:
    EN: 7/7M
    ToV: 2/3M
    NH: 7/10HC

There's some further info below. If you might be interested in discussing more please get in touch with the following officers:

Mikesglory (Mikesglory#2490)
    Darnadus (Elkas#2889)
    Ròsè (Rose#22507)

Welcome to Innervate

Innervate is one of the oldest guilds on Outland, founded on the 27th of April 2006. Throughout the years Innervate has been a social hub, raiding at a casual level and developing a very strong community. As time has passed, Innervate has expanded to become a mythic progression guild determined to maintain great progress while not compromising the original social aspect that has thrived for over a decade.

This provides us with the base for a unique type of stability, ensuring that we will remain for years to come, regardless of our ups and downs. Due to the stability of our guild and a strong sense of camaraderie, it would be more apt to describe us more as a home rather than a loot collection point, a core principle being the interests of the guild will always supersede the interests of individual players, you need not bother apply if you do not understand this sacrificial principle.

Due to the evolution of Innervate throughout previous expansions, raiding is now also at the heart of our guild, where we have adopted a semi-hardcore attitude with an enthusiastic and dedicated group of officers who strive to push progress in Legion while maintaining a 9-hour, 3 day raiding progression schedule. We have players in our core raiding team that have been in the guild for almost a decade, and many of our players have raiding experiences dating back to Vanilla.

Our long-term goal is to continue developing and showing improvement with each tier of content, while forging an ever-stronger and tight-knit community feel. We have a very skilled core group of raiders that have the determination to push top world ranks in both logs and progression. We are not a flash-in-the-pan guild, so our ambition to reach the upper echelons of guilds while maintaining a strict raiding schedule will always remain, until it is realised. It is an ambition we are resolute in achieving.

Our raiding schedule

All following times are server time.

Wednesday: 20.00 to 23.00
    Thursday: 20.00 to 23.00
    Monday: 20.00 to 23.00

We very rarely raid outside of these hours besides alt or heroic runs.

What do we expect from you?

- A positive, outgoing attitude towards everyone, guild members more so

As mentioned above, a cornerstone of our guild is our atmosphere and our interaction with each other. We do not harbor any toxicity whatsoever and if any such attitudes arise then expect to be swiftly kicked.

- To maintain a very high attendance (90%+)

Our 9-hour schedule means that we require strict attendance in order to make sure we are pushing progression as much as possible. Any low attendances will be discussed with the player and if not rectified with ample warning, the player will be removed from the raiding roster until their schedule stabilises. A lot of our raiders have full-time jobs so we understand that sometimes work can get in the way of raids, so if you cannot make a raid or will be late, you are expected to notify a officer way in advance.

- To have ability to take constructive criticism and show you're willing to improve

Innervate never has and never will be a guild that kicks people for poor performances after one raid. That is no excuse to slack and not put effort into your character. We have many dedicated players that are willing to advise you in how to improve, however your hand will not be held the whole way down the road.

A good attitude is very important in our guild and if you show you are determined to improve and put a lot of hours into it, it will be rewarding for both, your own development as a player, and our progression. A common belief in Innervate is that we all improve as players collectively as a team. There are no lone wolves.

- A good understanding of your class and to utilize the tools you have

In order for the guild to progress at the level it wishes to, every raider must perform to the best of their ability. We log our raids so analysing your performance is an important part of improving. You should be up to date with the latest theorycrafting of your class in order to maximise your role.

- To be fully prepared for every raid

This includes all consumables, enchants, gems, tomes, talents, etc. but also ensuring that you are knowledgeable for our progresss. You should be watching videos prior to raids and educating yourself on the mechanics of each fight. Our raid officers are passionate about progress and specific strategy guides will be written by our raid officers and posted on our website (WIP) and discord channel.

- To have discord installed, for voice communications during the raid and as a hub for information in tandem with our website (WIP)

- To be age 18+

We expect members to be mature enough to contribute towards our cohesive, unique atmosphere. The majority of our roster are veteran or older players with full-time jobs, so expect such an environment. Exceptions are made depending on attitudes.

- To have sense of humour

If you can't take a joke then we probably aren't the guild for you. Some of us do not recognise the red line.

Loot system

We currently use EPGP Lootmaster to assign loot. Gear is seen as a tool to further our collective progress as a guild, if your individual character progression is more important to you, you should search elsewhere.

Recruitment

We're always looking for exceptional players to join the Innervate team and we will look at ALL outstanding applications for all classes. Feel free to apply if you believe you can not only conform to the expectations above but go above and beyond to far exceed them.

For the time being while our homemade website is being finalised, please contact the following role officers to apply:

Ròsè (Rose#22507)
    Bromigo (Erran#1557)

Our officer team

Darnodus - Guild Master
    Symphious - Raid Leader
    Ròsè - Raid/Role Officer
    Ithurielle - Raid Officer
    Bromigo - Role Officer
    Nobueno - Role Officer

Contact any of the above in-game for further information about the guild.
    Last edited by mmocccd4d485ac; 2017-01-22 at 11:23 AM.

Deleted
    Still interested in a new healer (bar RDruid) and space for a couple DPS who are able to consistently raid (80% of nights+) for the mythic roster.

We also have plenty of space for any "social raiders" who are interested in coming along for the heroic clears but aren't able to fit into a full time schedule.

If interested drop me a line on BNet - Mikesglory#2490

Deleted
    Although we haven't had the opportunity to step in Mythic for Highmaul/BRF I'm glad to say following the merger of a very skilled small raid team into our main roster we are set to be taking HFC & 6.2 by storm.

If you're interested in joining a guild with a proven track record since T1, who aren't going to be vanishing any time soon and want to play with a team who value enjoyment over all - please feel free to get in touch.

Currently interested in DPS / Healers who fancy raiding in a friendly guild who will be returning to Mythic in HFC.

If you fancy chatting drop me a line on BNet - Mikesglory#2490

Deleted
    Just had our first night in Hellfire Citadel - 7/13 so far and seems an enjoyable instance, 28 attendees including our socials last night!.

We're still looking for DPS / Healers to add to the core roster and will be looking to be started in Mythic HFC within the month.

Deleted
    Currently 11/13 NM and 1/13 HC after our first week few nights in HFC. Will be looking to push deep into heroics shortly with raids on Sunnday and Monday.

Still have space for healers and DPS for the core roster.

Deleted
    Currently space for a couple of ranged DPS and a healer in the core roster.

- - - Updated - - -

Mannoroth N and Reaver HC down. Archimonde + more heroics for next week.

Currently space for a couple of ranged DPS and a healer in the core roster (not druids or mages).

Deleted
    First progress night for the week done - 3 more HC down to get us to 5/13 Heroic.

Actively looking for Ranged DPS (Lock/Shaman/Hunter/Priest) + 1 Disc Priest to join the core team.

Deleted
    2 more HC's down to put us on 7/13.

Actively looking for Ranged DPS (Lock/Shaman/Hunter/Priest) + 1 Disc Priest to join the core team.

Deleted
    Mannoroth HC down, 12/13 and looking forward to Archimonde.

Deleted
    Archimonde HC down after a couple of nights of 0% wipes. Mythic here we come next week

Actively looking for Ranged DPS (Any Spec) to join the team.

Deleted
    Storming first night in Mythic. Reaver + HFA Mythics are down, Kormrok is almost there.

Actively looking for Ranged DPS (Any Spec) to join the team.

Or Message an Officer Ingame- Crimsonshade, Stormie, Freefeelings

Deleted
    Still have space for a couple more ranged DPS to join the team as we progress through Mythic.

Deleted
    Kormrok Mythic down putting us at 3/13M.

Still have space for a couple more ranged DPS to join the team as we progress through Mythic.

Deleted
    Currently recruiting ranged DPS and melee DPS for progress into Mythic

Or Message an Officer Ingame- Azame, Xawn, Freefeelings

Deleted
    Currently DPS of any class for progress into Mythic

Deleted
    Space for one or two DPS to join our Mythic roster. Melee or Ranged, both welcome!

Deleted
    Raid nights now Weds / Thurs / Sun - Space for 1 healer and 1 DPS.

Deleted
    Currently looking to add 1 healer and 1 DPS to the roster.

Deleted
    Currently recruiting 2 DPS and a decent healer.

Deleted
    Currently raiding actively again with a decent roster.

3/13 M on farm, Council and further should be down soon.

Space for a couple Ranged DPS, maybe a Healer or Melee.

Message any of the following chaps for more info:

Mikesglory#2490
    Azame
    Freefeelings
    Nobueno
    Darnadus
    Symphious