Thread: Two's a party

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    I'm upping the ante here

Illidan + Rehgar is scary

Illidan + Rehgar + Uther is BROKEN
    Haymaker the healers through the bushes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    I've found quite a good duo comp to be Nova + Sergeant Hammer.

Admittedly Nova probably isn't the best for any duo comp, but she's my current favourite by a long way, so I'm keeping her and that's that.

With Hammer in Siege mode, going mental at the enemy core / towers / a rock my friend thought looked funny, very few people will willingly attack her. Even fewer will do so alone.

However, occasionally people will come in and think "She's only on half health. Easy kill", and start to find it really funny when she doesn't immediately leave Siege mode and Thruster away.

Of course that's when they get annihilated. My friend saves his mines until someone's in range and drops them behind the target, while I pop out behind them and hit them with Pinning Shot (With crippling shot talent + covert ops at max stacks) followed by Snipe, followed by Hammer's knockback, into the triple mines. It's an instant execution.

It doesn't go any better for duos either, because one might survive. But that's when I triple tap. This setup only doesn't work if we're out numbered and one of them is a Support. We've won a 4v2 before, but that's because I'm pretty sure their Arthas didn't know anything but Auto-attack worked.
    Last edited by mmocea80e1e16f; 2015-05-14 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Grammar? What's that?