Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Should be possible in 8-9 Weeks, depending on your lineup and roster attendance:

Maidens:
    Do the 3 boat tactic with admiral last and prepare for a very long dps stop @ 22% boss hp, nuke marak, nuke sorka, kill 2-3 turrets, finish off admiral

Blast Furnace:
    Nuke operators below 50%, kill ingi, carry bombs to heat regulator, kill operator, repeat twice. Mind control guard to deshield 2 slag elemental, finish 1st elementalist with cooldowns in one phase, the others in 2 phases, always drag firecaller near the slag ele + elementalist for cleave/aoe is an easy strat. Conserve space in phase 3 if possible and only stack non-fixated players.

Blackhand:
    Strongly depends on your setup, if you have 1-2 rogues, 2-3 hunters and 2 boomkins progression can be quite fast. Phase 1 is only running around in circles with fox and roar up or using a warlock gateway, whatever you prefer. As was stated, phase 2 can be chaotic. Soak the Fires from P1 transition. Tank siegemakers next to boss in a corner, manage impales, manage the balcony with boomkins, manage the mortars. If everything goes well, you should be able to get into p3 with everyone alive.

From there on its only a rng (debris spawns) and dps check.
    Last edited by Yuna; 2015-04-17 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Though, to be fair, I have no fucking clue who Blackfoot is so I could be wrong.
    He is the brother of Bighand.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Paw View Post
    not that any of that is that hard tbh
    While there is obviously something to be said about wow and skill requirements especially as far as pve is concerned it's still quite silly referring to something that's still easily a top 5 encounter as not hard.
    Depending on how much you raided to get to 7/10 by now and your available setup it might mean you never manage blackhand.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Right now? I doubt it actually. Unless they nerf Blackhand again there is still no comparison between any boss in the instance and Blackhand currently. I can realistically see guilds that are 6/10 or 7/10 at this point all getting to 9/10M though.

Blackhand is still fairly comp dependent despite the changes, and the farther you go down the list of guilds the less likely those guilds are going to care about actually having a semi decent composition for the boss. A lot of guilds at this level aren't really gaining boatloads of upgrades per week, and while gear makes Blackhand significantly easier it doesn't make it so much easier that you're going to face roll it.

I have a feeling they will likely adjust Blackhand again in a month, or maybe two depending on when they plan on dropping 6.2. Realistically it starts in P1, and if they just reduced the damage taken in P1 slightly you would probably have a much more enjoyable experience progressing on the boss. I don't know what other guilds experienced, but we had loads of P1 wipes compared to P2/P3 wipes.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    i know im gonan sound like a douche but regardless - i doubt it - if 7/10 M guild is desperate enough to try to pouch you from hc only guild they probably have big rooster problems.
    90% of our applicants when we were 5/10 mythic were people who had no mythic experience at all but showed promise. We have NO roster problems whatsoever and have to sit about 2-3 people every night. We are now 8/10 mythic with Blast Furnace dying Sunday so you are wrong sir. It is not about desperation it's about showing skill and competence in your app.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Right now? I doubt it actually. Unless they nerf Blackhand again there is still no comparison between any boss in the instance and Blackhand currently. I can realistically see guilds that are 6/10 or 7/10 at this point all getting to 9/10M though.

Blackhand is still fairly comp dependent despite the changes, and the farther you go down the list of guilds the less likely those guilds are going to care about actually having a semi decent composition for the boss. A lot of guilds at this level aren't really gaining boatloads of upgrades per week, and while gear makes Blackhand significantly easier it doesn't make it so much easier that you're going to face roll it.

I have a feeling they will likely adjust Blackhand again in a month, or maybe two depending on when they plan on dropping 6.2. Realistically it starts in P1, and if they just reduced the damage taken in P1 slightly you would probably have a much more enjoyable experience progressing on the boss. I don't know what other guilds experienced, but we had loads of P1 wipes compared to P2/P3 wipes.
    I highly doubt they are going to nerf Blackhand again personally, or if they do, just to lessen the class stacking, which the further down the list you go, the less likely guilds can do that.

They only nerf things, after the initial month of tuning issue fixes, when guilds hit a wall and unable to progress, not to allow as many people as possible to kill a boss. Which makes sense because there's always going to be guilds who barely miss out on kills so that would be a never ending battle.

With BRF being only 4-5 months long as a raid, its pretty unlikely you're going to see guilds hit brick walls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    The mount will still have a 100% drop rate next tier until the next expansion so there isn't really a need to nerf it right now. (since that's how hard boss 100% mount drops worked for previous expacs, Firelands, Ulduar etc).

They will probably have to nerf it for 6.2 though to compensate for the removal of aspect of the fox. Because I see it being a shitshow with relevant gear without aspect of the fox which would pretty much mean they buffed the fight and it would require more gear to kill than it did previously. But I expect them to do a zone wide nerf at 6.2 anyways.

The removal of fox and amp magic pretty much makes the entire raid a lot harder with relevant gear so nerfs are pretty much required. The fights are pretty much tuned around having access to these 2 major raid wide cds.
    Last edited by mmoc501b0a44de; 2015-04-19 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity46 View Post
    90% of our applicants when we were 5/10 mythic were people who had no mythic experience at all but showed promise. We have NO roster problems whatsoever and have to sit about 2-3 people every night. We are now 8/10 mythic with Blast Furnace dying Sunday so you are wrong sir. It is not about desperation it's about showing skill and competence in your app.
    if i didnt see at least 4-5 guilds with mythic prgress imploding each week on my realm i wouldnt be making such claims - the number of guidls on which you can feed is limited and most guilds are coming to limit of how mnay hostile takeovers they can make. just wait for summer and come back tell me how you wont have rooster problems.

Deleted
    if i didnt see at least 4-5 guilds with mythic prgress imploding each week on my realm i wouldnt be making such claims - the number of guidls on which you can feed is limited and most guilds are coming to limit of how mnay hostile takeovers they can make. just wait for summer and come back tell me how you wont have rooster problems.
    The main issue I find on smaller servers is that if there is a single successful guild, people from the relatively smaller guilds apply to it and leave their smaller less successful guilds. Which leave the smaller ones constantly bleeding in favour of the bigger one.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity46 View Post
    Except you're wrong in stating that it's not about desperation considering how many guilds have depleted cores or have just disbanded completely. For every one guild like yours where everything is great and you have a stable roster there are ten guilds hanging on by a thread and on the verge of having that one person who calls it quits end up taking the raid team down with it. Blame it on the fixed raid size, blame it on people being older, blame it on people not being as good as they think they are. It's a very real problem no matter how you look at it.

Next time please respond with english.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyuben View Post
    The main issue I find on smaller servers is that if there is a single successful guild, people from the relatively smaller guilds apply to it and leave their smaller less successful guilds. Which leave the smaller ones constantly bleeding in favour of the bigger one.
    i dont even want to imagine how it is on small servers i play on one of biggest server EU and situation is pretty grim for any guild that is below 4-5/10 M atm - guilds below it just ceasing to exist - this reset one of my friends guild imploded and folded after literaly 1 healer left - imidiately 10 people said fuck it and callled it quits even though they killed mythic boss that week - it was just not worth effort for them when best players had a chance to jump in imidiately to guilds from 1/10 M into 6-9/10 M range - thats how desperate those people are in reality about recruiting - this is unthinkable in previous expansions - people were jumping 1-3 bosses higher not instantly 6-7 unless they were fucking hiper mega skilled - and those who joined those guilds are around 85 percentiles ranks not uberplayers.

Deleted
    i know im gonan sound like a douche but regardless - i doubt it - if 7/10 M guild is desperate enough to try to pouch you from hc only guild they probably have big rooster problems.
    i have problems with my big rooster all the time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    i have problems with my big rooster all the time
    Lewd!

... but I approve

Deleted
    Highly depends on the setup you can get together for Blackhand tbh. If you have 2 hunters 2 boomkins 2 rogues in the setup, and as it seems you do, blackhand shouldn't be more than around 200 wipes imo.