Mythic Blast Furnace

Hey everyone,
    my guild is progressing on Blast Furnace M today, so I was wondering if those who've had some previous experience with this fight could give some insight on the fight, opinions on talents and possible general suggestions, advices or tricks, if there's anything special to it or something.
    Thank you in advance.

Talent choices are going to be dependent on how your guild chooses to go about their strategy and how well you can execute that with/without certain talents.

For instance, if you plan to one-bang some of the Primal Elementalists, you may want to take Avatar/AM/Dragon Roar(this is what I took for progression, as warriors have some of, if not THE best burst in the game). However if you're two-banging, or just have enough burst in your group already, you can take Bladestorm/AM/Dragon Roar.

The biggest tip/trick to keeping up DPS in my mind is just to interrupt everything with Rude Interruption. Feldspar's Pyroclasm, Engineer's Electrocute, Slag Elemental's Burn, Firecallers anything.

I think a heroic leap glyph is pretty good on this fight, as well. It's not mandatory or anything, but I think either of them make it easier overall. I used the one that gives a sprint after usage.

How about as a prot?

Alright. Thanks for your replies, I'll take those into consideration! Although after giving it a few tries I pretty much adapted to my raid's needs.