Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Hmm. Now that I think about it, the shipyard and naval missions may be a clue to the future expansion, perhaps one involving islands in ocean.... Perhaps... Eye of Azshara!!!

Really though, this could be them testing the waters (lol) of a ship based garrison type feature.

I don't get why they are giving us BC stuff at all. I mean, the logic that it is Draenor so it should be about the same design is already ruined at the point where ancient weapons are stronger and got a better design than those that came up decades later in timeline during BC. So they could have skipped the design as well and give us something interesting instead of just updated old stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yo mods, those are the pvp gear sets, not the mythic/raid sets!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycann View Post
    Finish Legendary ring....

Are they about to announce this is the final patch of WoD and aim for a December release of the next expansion?
    Grommash is not a bad guy, we already had garrosh as a boss. Making grommash a boss makes no sense to me I bet he will help us defeating gul'dan . Wait and see.

Guess I can unsub now if this is the shit they are launching. Free 100's next expac. The last 8 months have been a super waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Yo mods, those are the pvp gear sets, not the mythic/raid sets!
    I sincerely hope so. That death knight set is appalling and plain.

The druid set seems to be stuck on the whole, roots on shoulders that has been done for one shaman tier and the challenge mode druid tier if not more.

The hunter set looks like Wrath of the Lich King Greens with completely non-matching shoulders and a helmet that look like they have pieces of a Sha jutting out of them? What?

The mage set is reasonable. At least it isn't some steampunk goggle disaster.

The monk set is appropriately themed but lacks detail or originality. The belt/legs are the only pieces I would even want to collect.

The paladin sets are bizarre and seem more appropriate as somekind of Klaxxi rep cosmetic gear, but I would still consider collecting it. At least you can tell they're significantly different from other gear paladins or any other class already has.

The priest set is appropriately themed and I can appreciate the mythic and regular difference with mythic having more of a story to tell with the dilapidated wings... but all in all it isn't that extravagant.

The rogue set - elegant and the clear winner from what I can tell this tier.

Shaman - they seem to invest about as much effort into designing interesting and appealing tier as they do updating/balancing the class.

Warlock - A hot mess with a robe that looks like somebody splashed water on a painting and then rolled over it with a pavement roller. What's the theme here? I don't know. Keep the helmet and the shoulders, fine, but give them some pants more intricately detailed off-pieces to balance it out.

Warrior -The regular set is a clear ode to BC gear, which I can respect. The mythic set - Did we fuse the warrior and warlock gear into one set? And yet again, why do these plate sets look like rocks and cardboard? Is it really that difficult to make a piece of metal look intimidating without it being flat "metal" boards with spikes? The rogue set looks like it's made out of a better quality metal than this.

I'm just at the point where it seems that the part of the art department that designs these sets is completely clueless, lazy, or just far too resourceful. It seems all the sets we get anymore, aside from the challenge mode sets, seem to be these cookie-cutter plastic/rock looking metal slabs or straight robes with flat stretched out textures. It seems that half of the themes of the sets are just slightly edited models of previous gear. I can honestly say that the mythic sets in Blackrock Foundry were pretty decent, but why does the caliber of these designs seem to reflect (to me) that they were envisioned with no originality, direction, creativity, or passion?

This is obviously strictly all my opinion, but I can't honestly say I've seen anything data-mined so far that makes me want to resub as soon as the patch drops. I'm really kind of hoping this IS the final patch of the expansion, because this entire expansion (aside from the beautiful zones and relatively painless leveling experience) has been a failed attempt at capturing Burning Crusade nostalgia for me. I'm ready to put it in the past and see what comes next, and HOPEFULLY it won't come with a dozen excuses about setbacks, changed plans that were "never intended," and cut content.

Just my 2 cents.

The weapon models are decent at least from what I can tell.

PS. - If only we could obtain the gear Archimonde or half of the other NPC's (like the Thunder Isle trolls and Mogu, or Tyrande/Malfurion) and whoever else are wearing. I realize most of these pieces are built into the models, but it would really be nice to see the quality of tier rise to the level of detail and quality of some of these npc's. Especially with how much emphasis, time, and money has been put into these new character models which aren't done justice by the still flat gear models.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of the weapons look like homages to TBC weapons; namely the crystal 1h mace, the crystal staves, the Gladiator/Merciless Gladiator's 1h sword look-a-like, the Cataclysm's Edge look-a-like, Gladiator's/Merc. Gladiator's 2h sword (the sort of hollow bladed one with the spinning crystal in the hilt), I think one of the 1h maces looks like it could be an AU Light's Justice (the gold hammer with the green orb in the middle.

I approve of this.
    Last edited by Auxis; 2015-04-15 at 01:35 PM.

Deleted
    Please tell me Archimonde's shoulders are lootable.

Quote Originally Posted by Holywraths View Post
    Good Enjoy the time they put in making the game that is all around you.
    I haven't done that since they got rid of flying. I used to fly around and explore but now I can't be bothered to leave my garrison because fuck land mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Deno View Post
    WHAT'S THE NAME OF THAT SWORD THAT LOOKS LIKE FROSTMOURNE? ME WANTS IT!

I hope it's a 2h sword but it looks like 1h.
    Which one is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Deleted
    How is that most of these mythic versions look worse than regular tiers?

Deleted
    Omfg i delete my feral from the game all players play feral in 6.2.(now its retard class)

So im new here and i may be reading all this wrong but isn this - "Blackout Kick (Windwalker) Kick with a blast of Chi energy, dealing [ 548.6% of Mainhand Min DPS + 274.3% of Offhand Min DPS + 182.9% of AP - 6 ] to [ 548.6% of Mainhand Max DPS + 274.3% of Offhand Max DPS + 182.9% of AP + 6 ] Physical damage. [ 384% of Mainhand Min DPS + 192% of Offhand Min DPS + 128% of AP - 4 ] to [ 384% of Mainhand Max DPS + 192% of Offhand Max DPS + 128% of AP + 4 ] Physical damage.
    isnt this a massive nerf? are new pieces going to scale that high to compensate?