Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    What, you got Ashran, what more could you possibly want?

Ahahahahahahahahaha.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have an idea for how to make this years Blizzcon PVP tourney the highest participated of all time. Offer each member of the winning team a chance to punch Brian Holinka in the face one time. Live and on stage.

*BAM*

2 million applicants for the tourney. 8 million people streaming from home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    So far the only changed for elemental are a 15% nerf to their bonus profiting from multistrike. This makes no sense either in PvP or PvE. I'm not even certain what they're doing at this point or where they're heading for that matter I'm not certain they do either.
    We have pretty much two choices regarding pvp:
    - The pvp department is like a second class department and gets dwarfed down constantly by the pve bosses.
    - They simply do not know what they are doing about pvp.

Could even be a mix of the two, but considering the bizarre changes and posts holinka and celestalon do time to time showing ignorance in mechanics i'm inclined to think its more of an issue numer 2. They simply don't have the capacity and competences the old team had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Have you heard about pillars? Use them. Its not the burst of speed that kills you but your incompetence. Every bad player who ever died from a rogue blames it on burst of speed. Seriously if its that much of a problem to you perhaps change spec? Perhaps affliction in arena is not as strong as another spec? Perhaps you had bad dps in the team that wasn't covering your six while you was healing?

As a resto shaman you are no 1 target in every map of wow. You can't deal with it change yourself don't blame burst of speed.
    LOL so to counter a rogue that runs 2x faster then me at all times and is completely immune to snares I just have to go behind a pillar? Ok got it, ty for the 1200 advice.

Protip: burst of skill on it's own isn't the only problem. It's them having 100% uptime while also being able to completely shut down any target on their own, plus also having a spammable shield wall.

Deleted
    Have you heard about pillars? Use them. Its not the burst of speed that kills you but your incompetence. Every bad player who ever died from a rogue blames it on burst of speed. Seriously if its that much of a problem to you perhaps change spec? Perhaps affliction in arena is not as strong as another spec? Perhaps you had bad dps in the team that wasn't covering your six while you was healing?

As a resto shaman you are no 1 target in every map of wow. You can't deal with it change yourself don't blame burst of speed.
    Hey, just a fun question, if I tell you I play Rogue, Shaman and Pala and I still think you're stupid, would you accept that? BoS without cooldown was borderline retarded; on its own it would be ok, but together with one minute vanish, ks, gouge, kick and one of the arguably strongest burst cooldowns in the entire game Rogues still have way to much uptime if you don't have a non-dispellable spammable cc.

@Topic: Just think about it: The game has seen more years then we have arenas. Arenas are really small areas for pvp combat, yet Blizz is not able to design anything that wouldn't cause major trouble (the entire Ring of Blood, being able to blink out of the borders of the Tolviron arena, and so on). A battleground is a major project for them. And obviously all their efforts went into Ashran, that's why it was so well designed and well received, so I don't know why you are disappointed in them. /s
    I often think it is not possible to get underwhelmed by them again, but they somehow manage it again and again. Right now I'm happy that they are acknowledging that PvP exists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sforza View Post
    No content but what's even worse is the horrific and obtuse changes, EVEN if they are temporary. Look at the case of WW monk, a 30% nerf overall with an increase of burst. That doesn't make any sense in pvp, and neither does in pve with the huge uptime TEB has. Monks do not even have huge scaling to even dream about making such changes temporary or not.
    It's really starting to get awful.
    They cut the 30% WW monk nerfs down to 5%, so it's something even though they are still getting nerfed and are still horseshit in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sforza View Post
    We have pretty much two choices regarding pvp:
    - The pvp department is like a second class department and gets dwarfed down constantly by the pve bosses.
    - They simply do not know what they are doing about pvp.

Could even be a mix of the two, but considering the bizarre changes and posts holinka and celestalon do time to time showing ignorance in mechanics i'm inclined to think its more of an issue numer 2. They simply don't have the capacity and competences the old team had.
    The devs are starting to look as incompetent as the EA devs that designed The Sims 4. And if you can compare game devs between THAT game, then you know you really shit the bed with game balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    I have an idea for how to make this years Blizzcon PVP tourney the highest participated of all time. Offer each member of the winning team a chance to punch Brian Holinka in the face one time. Live and on stage.

*BAM*

2 million applicants for the tourney. 8 million people streaming from home.
    No, you also have to allow people to punch/kick him in the groin. Just so he can taste his own medicine.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2015-04-17 at 06:38 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    No, you also have to allow people to punch/kick him in the groin. Just so he can taste his own medicine.
    Just like the pvp content, those are non existing.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Yet they keep mumbling that they don't need to separate PVE and PVP...
    No, they say they don't want to separate them too much, which is a nice goal to have even if it isn't going to work out well.
    They never said they didn't need to.
    There are multiple cases with specific spells or mechanics where there is a difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    So your base argument about BoS is an ad hominem attack against me with a fine powder of what BoS USED to be. Yeah also rogues were very OP during vanilla I guess this would also apply to your train of fail thinking. If you are getting your arse handed over to you against every rogue you meet its because you are an incompetent keyboard turner and judging by the rest of your arguments, a clicker. Burst of Speed has a COOLDOWN an ENERGY COST and if you SPAM it (impossible because CD) you will reach your target and you won't have energy to do anything.

Its shocking that people who don't even know how something works still have an opinion and think they re entitled to bash others. And let me tell you one more think because you are obviously too thick to grasp it. I DO NOT REPRESENT THE DEVS OR THE ROGUE COMMUNITY. Moron.
    Ok, I would really like to hear why you think I'm a clicker. Besides that, you regenerate more energy then BoS uses within 3 seconds. I'm willing to bet my left testicle that I'm higher rated with my twink rogue (I haven't played him at all in MoP and picked up a random trade chat priest at 11 o'clock in the night to go on a 12 games winning spree because rogue is so hard http://i.imgur.com/oJrzxIE.jpg) then you are with any of your chars though.

On a side note, I would really love to see your char. Really.

Deleted
    Ok, you're just a deliberate troll. I get it now. My fail for responding to you.

Class Changes: Looking forward to Affliction warlock buffs solely because I love playing 3s with them as an Unholy DK. MOAR DOTS.

BGs/Arenas: I'm pretty surprised we didn't actually get a single BG or arena when we always managed to get something of the sort in previous expansions. At least they are trying to fix Ashran to be a better experience.

Hopefully they'll make up for this by adding 2 whole new BGs in the next expansion, what happened to that Dota-style BG idea anyways? That sounded awesome and I was really looking forward to it.

Brian holinka reminds me of a kid playing a racing game, zooming round the track grinning away in second gear, and needing someone to tap him on the shoulder and say going the wrong way buddy

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I'd pay real folding money to do that. 8)

Prob with PvP is Blizz has shifted money from the development/content end to the marketing/advert end, as was shown in a financials link posted a few days ago. It's hurting PvE too, obv. As such, the fuckwits can only do things like force us into Shitran and RNG for BiS PvP gear, then hype and try to convince us how great it will be.

You get to gank people in Tanaan! Aren't you thankful?
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Deleted
    Ashran?!

PvP and balancing is dead and will be more deader with 6.2!

You stack MULTISTRIKE to play combat and assasination and you still have an opinion on BoS. You have issues mate not just problems. Now go fix your gear, read some guides to see what stats are optimal for both combat and assa and quit raging like a little girl. When you l2p rogue and have something better to show than 2k as a healer in 2S come back and talk to me.
    You should be called motormouth not motorman