Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I don't play Holy a lot, but do you honestly ever use Heal while in Sanctuary? That seems a bit silly to do so with 10 second CD on Chakras so you can have an instant cast that heals just as much as Heal does. Healing trinket looks interesting and I guess I can spam PW:S even more and take even less spirit than I do now. The healing ring looks interesting as well. I wonder if that's why they dropped Amplify Magic since healers can just RNG proc themselves to do 10% more healing.

Current Disc 2pc and 4pc look interesting. 4pc makes me feel like a MW channeling Soothing Mist though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    The only time Holy Nova has EVER been useful:

I remember using it on Hard mode Mimiron, have a priest for each of the ranged groups spamming it to keep the groups up
    Sig by Safhira

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    The disc tier set bonuses look amazing

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    The disc tier set bonuses look amazing
    It makes me wonder, will we have to go back to using PW:Solace?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    It makes me wonder, will we have to go back to using PW:Solace?
    Well as soon as you replace your 2pc you would have to go back to solace anyway (most likely). With the added bonus of how strong our penance is going to be now (potentially), solace will likely be the best choice again (although its still viable now).
    Arthas Logs] | Azgalor Logs | Twitch | Pearl91#1607
    "I am a chemical engineer. To save time, lets just assume that I am never wrong."

I don't play Holy a lot, but do you honestly ever use Heal while in Sanctuary? That seems a bit silly to do so with 10 second CD on Chakras so you can have an instant cast that heals just as much as Heal does. Healing trinket looks interesting and I guess I can spam PW:S even more and take even less spirit than I do now. The healing ring looks interesting as well. I wonder if that's why they dropped Amplify Magic since healers can just RNG proc themselves to do 10% more healing.

Current Disc 2pc and 4pc look interesting. 4pc makes me feel like a MW channeling Soothing Mist though.
    I use heal a fair amount, If you have the T17 4pc and run DI which is pretty good on some fights you can get 2 stacks of serendipity quite easily and frequently allowing you to fish for DI procs with 2stacked heals. Also i am really not ok with the disc set bonus, we are not "healers" so although penace is one of our strongest abilities it wont mean anything if we are supposed to be pre bubbling, not healing post damage. Speaking of disc though i kinda like the trinket for disc, even more damage when using AA properly since you AA then PoH a group. Theholy trinket looks like shit though, increased cast time and mana cast for more throughtput, F that ill use a different trinket with actual results not that worthless crap.

The tier set looks horrific, just terrible. The only thoughts i could come up with to salvage it is for the mythic set to not have those just worthless branches on the chest, like WTF? Who thought, "Oh hey lets but branches right on their chest! also they wingle a little bit!" seriously what the hell. The blueish version of the non-mythic set looks, alright at best imo but whatever. We will just have to build some cool mogs around that staff of argus

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl1717 View Post
    Well as soon as you replace your 2pc you would have to go back to solace anyway (most likely). With the added bonus of how strong our penance is going to be now (potentially)
    Doesn't your 2+4piece essentially make each penance 160% more effective?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Doesn't your 2+4piece essentially make each penance 160% more effective?
    Oh yeah, as it stands now, I think our set bonus is going to be pretty strong. But we still have like 2 months before it goes live so it has a lot of time to change.
    Arthas Logs] | Azgalor Logs | Twitch | Pearl91#1607
    "I am a chemical engineer. To save time, lets just assume that I am never wrong."

Deleted
    That legendary ring isn't making it into the game. They've already replaced the procc, it just isn't in the released PTR build. It's pretty amazing to see people try to have serious discussion about the procc anyway, without just mentally screaming "this is stupid" until they have to stop thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    That legendary ring isn't making it into the game. They've already replaced the procc, it just isn't in the released PTR build. It's pretty amazing to see people try to have serious discussion about the procc anyway, without just mentally screaming "this is stupid" until they have to stop thinking about it.
    I find it upsetting. I liked the idea of stacking groups a certain way. ie All healers in one group so only that group can benefit from the increased heals. Fire standers in the tank group, or tanks in their own group so only they get the vers buff. Would have been interesting.

People are going to always leap on PTR like its live and debate for days.

The shadow 2pc and 4pc is just amazing tho, finally a use for PoM as DPS!

I find it upsetting. I liked the idea of stacking groups a certain way. ie All healers in one group so only that group can benefit from the increased heals. Fire standers in the tank group, or tanks in their own group so only they get the vers buff. Would have been interesting.

People are going to always leap on PTR like its live and debate for days.

The shadow 2pc and 4pc is just amazing tho, finally a use for PoM as DPS!
    That's not even how it would of worked lol. It wasn't anything to do with your group, it was people with your same ring type in the raid.

And it would of been fucking terrible, logs would be skewed horribly.

Quote Originally Posted by Naux View Post
    That's not even how it would of worked lol. It wasn't anything to do with your group, it was people with your same ring type in the raid.

And it would of been fucking terrible, logs would be skewed horribly.
    It stated Group, not raid. So I assumed it would the same as Prayer of Healing. Moot point though.

Logs are already skewed.

Mastery nerf reverted and:

Devouring Plague now deals 12% less damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Mastery nerf reverted and:

Devouring Plague now deals 12% less damage.
    Blizzard: "I'm sorry, did we say 'screw your single target'? That was supposed to be 'screw your everything'."

Deleted
    I don't understand that 12% DP nerf. In what way was it too powerful? I wonder if its a pre-emptive nerf to the potential of massive crit values letting AS spam it.

Quote Originally Posted by Abb View Post
    I don't understand that 12% DP nerf. In what way was it too powerful? I wonder if its a pre-emptive nerf to the potential of massive crit values letting AS spam it.
    And yet, Fire Mages remain untouched. As always.

Quote Originally Posted by Abb View Post
    I'd be willing to bet its a nerf to AS. Would be difficult to nerg AS in another way, maybe add a 2 second ICD on shadowy apparations?

You could revert AS back to where it just turns apparitions into orbs, instead of orbs + bonus damage. AS never needed that, it just needed access to the crit gear that was gated away in Blackrock Foundry.

I love seeing the direction Blizzard are taking shadowpriests in 6.2.
    Of course numbers are not final blah blah blah, but it certainly looks like "Guys you're not in the bottom of the dps list, so we should fix that mistake".

I promise, if shadow hits bottom of the list again, this is my last expansion. /tired
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    The only time Holy Nova has EVER been useful:

I'm still waiting for the WoW ability to do more damage and healing than the hearthstone card. /s
    (And yes, I have to mark this statement as sarcasm, because it's too close to the truth otherwise).

All in all:
    - I don't get the Shadow nerfs one bit, and I suspect someone at Blizzard is working while intoxicated.
    - The Tier gear looks like a paladin thing. Too much metal.
    - (It also looks ridiculous. Yay for transmog!)
    - The set effect is still in placeholder mode for holy/shadow.
    - Beyond that, there isn't really much in the notes.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]