Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Glyph of Ascendance hype

Glyph of Ascendance (New) Your Ascendance form now appears as an elementally enhanced version of your normal humanoid form. Minor Glyph.

Can't wait for this, how about you?

EDIT:

The Glyph's now on the PTR as of build 20076. I thought it'd be easier to update the main post rather than have everybody look through the rest of the thread to find them. A big thank you to Edsullivan for the screenshots and Still Rampant Rabbit for the links. ~ Blithe
    Last edited by Blithe; 2015-06-03 at 03:37 PM. Reason: update main post

I'm waiting until I see it before I get excited. Also waiting to see if we still get that initial levitation animation, as that's the best part of Ascendance.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

I actually like Ascendance form.

I don't. Being like a twillight boss means your powers are somewhat evil. I feel like I'm a corrupted shaman xD

Is there a screenshot of this somewhere? I'd hate to overhype a visual effect before I actually see it. Happened to me with the warrior avatar talent. Turning into a colossus sounds amazing, but all that happens is you grow slightly and turn grey.

I'd be curious if the elemental/resto versions are any different

I have no idea what the Glyphe make us look like...

Any Pictures`?

Yes, yes, yes, FINALLY!! Can't wait, so hyped !!! <3

I love this. Now my shaman won't have a sex change every time she pops her CDs lol

Please just give me a glyph that turns Windstrike back in to Stormblast, I miss the MoP version of Ascendance.

Give me back stormblast Zap or give me nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    Glyph of Shrug, Why Not? - Using Lightning Bolt with more than 5 stacks of Maelstrom Weapon will cause Lightning Bolt to use the Stormblast visual.

In all seriousness though, I don't like the Ascendant model, either. Not because it was a Cataclysm boss, not because they're evil... It's just because of the awkward pelvic voodoo involved in their posture.

I wonder if the glyph's effect will recycle the elemental swirl effect that the Echo of the Elements buff had.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

YES.

That is what I really want.

Deleted
    Would be nice but i seriously can't understand how anyone could be HYPED about this.

Maybe this will be only shaman love we get in 6.2 though.

But yeah, this.

Deleted
    My theory is that everytime a class gets some kind of cosmetic effect or brand new tooltip it gets nerfed in some way or form.

Case in point: Shamans since ever.

Also warlocks since 6.2 nerfs and new demon models.

Also bring back Stormblast name and visual. (I was the one who Celestalon said Wind =/= Lightning on Twitter, lel)

well hey maybe they'll finally fix the windstrike tooltip to not include earth shock now.

Deleted
    Yes! It's my least favourite part of the class turning from a dwarf into a Spooky Mage tier set.

6.2 actually looks really freaking good.

Well since you can mount with ascendance and this glyph is like 2 years too late I'm not really super hype but whatever.

Also WTB Stormblast, not reskin shitty glaivetoss. Thanks!
    Hi Sephurik

i hope it isnt like the druid glyph

I sincerely hope that the glyph changes the model to the effect of "Brazier of Dancing Flames" or something similar, wind/earth/frost version.

I would be so disappointed if it's similar to the druid glyph where you just turn slightly transluscent.