Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ...
    Quick question. Since rotations aren't changing much until hfc trinkets, (I think?), I read an article taking about how unstable magic is better than others for single target as Arcane.

What bombs should I use as Arcane atm? (for single target).

Deleted
    Maybe you should have read that whole article?`

Im 99% sure that it also told you that this is only true when you have the 2p (and even more when you get the class trinket) because yyou will then gear for haste and supernova does not scale with haste. Without nova you can also get more arcane blasts of on PC durng AP when you got the trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansTrolley View Post
    Quick question. Since rotations aren't changing much until hfc trinkets, (I think?), I read an article taking about how unstable magic is better than others for single target as Arcane.

What bombs should I use as Arcane atm? (for single target).
    As of right now you would still be SN/PC unless you have been uber lucky with loot...

Thanks, Zelendria. This is why I ask. lol

The Archimonde trinket also helps in that regard as it reduces the cast time/GCD of Arcane Blast while Arcane Power is active, which obviously allows more ABs, which allows more UM procs.
    Stick with Supernova until you have that trinket, the two set, and a generous amount of haste, sim your character when you think you are ready to make sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    The Archimonde trinket also helps in that regard as it reduces the cast time/GCD of Arcane Blast while Arcane Power is active, which obviously allows more ABs, which allows more UM procs.
    Stick with Supernova until you have that trinket, the two set, and a generous amount of haste, sim your character when you think you are ready to make sure.
    I got lucky with the class trinket on Tuesday (I only killed Archimonde) and when I simmed myself with just T17 gear and the trinket UM was coming up as the best option by 2-3k. I now have the 2-set and haste gems/enchants but even without all that the trinket itself was enough to push UM to the top for me.