Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Kinda was my line of thinking. They are fairly strong in pvp (the burst is godly) and are no slouches in pve either.
    Why the buffs?
    Rip needed to be buffed, feral overall is probably okay. Feral seems really strong in pve and pvp because of their single-target focus and high burst, but their AoE is trash and rip was kind of underwhelming.

the feral set bonus is absolutely atrocious
    Last edited by Joresh; 2015-04-14 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Backlashe View Post
    Pretty much all this. You can take your elitism elsewhere.
    yeah not risking having the tank leave bear form is elitism. what has this playerbase become.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joresh View Post
    Rip needed to be buffed, feral overall is probably okay. Feral seems really strong in pve and pvp because of their single-target focus and high burst, but their AoE is trash and rip was kind of underwhelming.

the feral set bonus is absolutely atrocious
    Feral ARE really strong in pve, they don't just seem like it. And on top of amazing single target, they also do pretty great at 2-3 target cleave.

So, the 5% nerf to mastery for Balance, it sounds like that should shift things away from Mastery over to Crit possibly since they were neck and neck before for certain builds? Just wondering what some folks think around this. Also, the change to Trees to increase their damage by 100% (I believe I saw that in the notes as well), seems like that'll make it a solid go-to for single target fights?

Quote Originally Posted by brinohm View Post
    So, the 5% nerf to mastery for Balance, it sounds like that should shift things away from Mastery over to Crit possibly since they were neck and neck before for certain builds? Just wondering what some folks think around this. Also, the change to Trees to increase their damage by 100% (I believe I saw that in the notes as well), seems like that'll make it a solid go-to for single target fights?
    I'd say everything is up in the air until they release our T18 bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Critchick View Post

Mastery: Total Eclipse has reduced in effectiveness by 5%.

Balance
    Mastery: Total Eclipse Increases the maximum bonus damage from Eclipse by 16%. Druid - Balance Spec. 15.2%. Druid - Balance Spec.

What? they nerf our mastery by 5% and then increase maximum bonus damage by 16%,I am confused..

Quote Originally Posted by Frankzor View Post
    What? they nerf our mastery by 5% and then increase maximum bonus damage by 16%,I am confused..
    We currently start with a base 16% eclipse bonus and gain 2% bonus per 1 mastery (104.76 rating including our 5% passive). They are nerfing our mastery by 5% in 6.2, which includes reducing our base mastery by 5%

16*.95 = 15.2%. So (baring future changes) in 6.2 our base mastery will start at 15.2% and we'll gain 1.9% bonus per 1 mastery (104.76 rating including our 5% passive).
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2015-04-17 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    We currently start with a base 16% eclipse bonus and gain 2% bonus per 1 mastery (104.76 rating including our 5% passive). They are nerfing our mastery by 5% in 6.2, which includes reducing our base mastery by 5%

16*.95 = 15.2%. So (baring future changes) in 6.2 our base mastery with start at 15.2% and we'll gain 1.9% bonus per 1 mastery (104.76 rating including our 5% passive).
    not that bad, imo

Resto will be op. Two lifeblooms = 2x higher chance for proc clearcasting = regrowth spam with MoC. Very good bonuses.

Deleted
    Displacer Beast doesn't put you in catform anymore unless you are not in form or in travel form. Praying it's intentional and not just a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by brinohm View Post
    for rhe FoN talent it will shine for add burst, places where putting up your dots is very time expensive. otherwise just sniping trinket proccs with it will be good

Quote Originally Posted by wyrdone64 View Post
    Did feral need buffs? They seem to be pretty strong right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Kinda was my line of thinking. They are fairly strong in pvp (the burst is godly) and are no slouches in pve either.
    Why the buffs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trimshadow View Post
    Why the Buffs? because Blizzard are retarded? Don't get me wrong - everyone likes buffs - but these are the wrong area's for Feral (also they may be getting in early as Feral doesn't really scale as well as other classes / specs)...

And the 2 piece / 4 piece looks like yet another bandaid for Feral AoE instead of just reducing the energy cost of Swipe (by 50%) they decide we can have tonnes of RNG energy. Zzzzz...
    It's doubtful the buffs even compensate for scaling issues. If those set bonuses go live Feral will actually be getting nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vark View Post
    Resto will be op. Two lifeblooms = 2x higher chance for proc clearcasting = regrowth spam with MoC. Very good bonuses.
    It's highly unlikely that multiple Lifeblooms will increase the proc rate of OoC. They specifically removed that capability during beta, back when Incarnation still allowed multiple Lifeblooms (instead of +50% to Rejuv). They probably won't add it back in.

Having a second Lifebloom is strong, but hardly OP. It adds an average of 5% extra effective healing in most cases, and the 2 piece should increase Lifebloom healing by about 90% (a ~4-5% increase for ~10% total). However, you also have to consider that it is going to cost you a GCD every 15 seconds to maintain the second Lifebloom in most cases. That's 8% of your total GCDs assuming a 1.2 second GCD. It's only going to be a slight net positive. Resto will harly be "OP".

To those confused why Feral is getting a buff, to give you an idea of the current situation:

With current damage scaling and no buffs, at I think 715 ilvl, Fury Warriors begin to overtake Feral. Which places us firmly upper middle of the pack, out of the upper echelon of single target damage dealers. As you know, our AoE blows already so... there goes our strength and sole reason why you'd bring us to a raid and not a Fury warrior or whatever else that can do all of that and more. As gear gets better, Ferals get worse. It's an inherent scaling issue. It's unfortunate we have to have Blizzard come bail us out every patch to keep us competitive but... hey, here's hoping that will get addressed by next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLOOGE View Post
    To those confused why Feral is getting a buff, to give you an idea of the current situation:

With current damage scaling and no buffs, at I think 715 ilvl, Fury Warriors begin to overtake Feral. Which places us firmly upper middle of the pack, out of the upper echelon of single target damage dealers. As you know, our AoE blows already so... there goes our strength and sole reason why you'd bring us to a raid and not a Fury warrior or whatever else that can do all of that and more. As gear gets better, Ferals get worse. It's an inherent scaling issue. It's unfortunate we have to have Blizzard come bail us out every patch to keep us competitive but... hey, here's hoping that will get addressed by next expansion.
    Also have to keep an eye on set bonuses. Feral was substantially propped up by T17 set bonuses. T18 set bonuses don't appear to be anywhere near as strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    So still no mined balance tier set?
    I am disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    yeah not risking having the tank leave bear form is elitism. what has this playerbase become.
    It's your attitude, not the point that you're making, that is the issue here. The totally unnecessary scorn. The needy attempt to garner a little fillip to your ego, at the expense of other people, a good atmosphere, a good playing experience. etc.

In other words, YOU are the problem with this playerbase. Grow up, and learn to derive a sense of self-worth from your own achievements, not from lashing out at other people.