Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I can't unsee the felreaver penis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Okay, so you're wallowing in hyperbole. Gotcha. Never mind.
    It's the same concept as mythic only drops. It's the entire reason we have 100% drop rate mythic only mount drops in the first place. Allowing people to get it with almost no effort compared to people who did it while it was relevant is defeating the purpose.

Like how the Heroic Rag mount still dropped during Dragon soul and how H garrosh mount was still 100% drop rate after the instance was nerfed so hard in 6.0 that people who couldn't kill heroic siegecrafter after the ilvl increase in may 2014 and many many nerfs plus over a year worth in time were suddenly able to kill bosses they've been stuck on for months in a couple pulls and bosses they haven't even seen prior to 6.0 and still got the same reward of people who did it when it was actually hard in 2013.
    Last edited by mmocbe5893c0bd; 2015-04-18 at 05:38 PM.

Deleted
    Why would you be ashamed to use a mount?
    for people who play the game a lot it matters if you work getting a rare mount, then of course you wanna show it off. if some normie who logs on to do his 5 minutes of pet battling then gets it at the end of the expansion and starts showing it off, then im definitely not gonna be riding it. to me and a lot of people, the korkron juggernaut used to be a symbol of a good player until dribblers got it during mythic 6.0. thats why raid mounts are cool for like the first month then i just go back to some other mount

Quote Originally Posted by Crawmerax View Post
    for people who play the game a lot it matters if you work getting a rare mount, then of course you wanna show it off. if some normie who logs on to do his 5 minutes of pet battling then gets it at the end of the expansion and starts showing it off, then im definitely not gonna be riding it. to me and a lot of people, the korkron juggernaut used to be a symbol of a good player until dribblers got it during mythic 6.0. thats why raid mounts are cool for like the first month then i just go back to some other mount
    I get it, it's hyperbole, I don't need it explained to me, I know who and what I'm dealing with here. And that's why I'm not interested in continuing the discussion.

Deleted
    I get it, it's hyperbole, I don't need it explained to me, I know who and what I'm dealing with here. And that's why I'm not interested in continuing the discussion.
    why dont you try not dismissing other peoples points of view? its not hyperbole, there is a reason why people in this game chase rare mounts and cool transmogs and achievements etc. cosmetic items are there for showing off to others, thats why people want them. thus if everyone has a mount, then its not special and i wont be riding it.

looks like shit. If you don't think so you have horrible taste /thread

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    It is pretty rad.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol of course people are already whining. It looks amazing get over yourself.
    Probably because all the mounts with unique skeletons are getting put up in the shop when they clearly have a place being obtainable in game.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Paw View Post
    If I worked my ass off to make 6 digits a year, then one day I decide to buy a 1-2 million dollar Lamborghini, then all of a sudden people who dropped out of school and put no effort into life and live off of welfare start driving around in Lamborghinis then yeah, I would be pissed and probably get rid of my car because I'd be ashamed that I put more work in than everyone yet I'm still getting the same result as everyone else.

Yes, because you pay real money for an ingame mount in a game that you play for fun.

You have like -- what -- 2-3 years to play with your toys if you get a raid mount like that. After that, "the filthy casuals" have a small (1% droprate) chance to get it every week if they farm it. By the time they even have the hope to get it, you'll have had 5 new toys and forgotten about this one because you're way too busy showing the newest toy around Stormwind to brag with it and fake-AFK with. Stop being so entitled.

Deleted
    How is it hyperbole? It's a psychological effect that exists in rl as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Probably because all the mounts with unique skeletons are getting put up in the shop when they clearly have a place being obtainable in game.
    grinning reaver is a remodel of the scarab mounts
    mystic runesaber is remodel of tigers

those skeletons are available in game. i agree that the in game mounts of wod really need to be something unique, which this felsteel annihilator is (finally).
    its not a recolor, it is a unique model which happens to use the sky golem skeleton. But i dont see what the obssession is with new skeletons lol

also to clarify, the fel reaver has boosters on its feet, which is how it hovers. anti-felbot people BTFO

Oh yay... another reskinned mount that we have all seen before, thank you blizzard such amazing effort.
    Oh hi

Does it still the goblin machine sputter twitch?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    so many scrubs got the garrosh mount due to so many nerfs and a year of SoO, so im guessing eventually alot will get this too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Does it still the goblin machine sputter twitch?
    Yeah, it's the same skeleton / animations, regardless of how the terminology hall monitors want to phrase it.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because the mystic runesaber store mount looks so much cooler?

This is another reskin... and it doesn't even look remotely pretty. I woulda loved something more unique...
    Last edited by roahn the warlock; 2015-04-19 at 04:12 AM.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I own the Sky Golem already, why do I want one with some green on it?

I actually want a Fel Reaver. Looks nothing like one.

10+ Year Old Account
    "This is a flying mount."

Why?

10+ Year Old Account
    It is pretty rad.

- - - Updated - - -

stating an opinion is not whining.
    the felreaver looks kind of cool.

Deleted
    Yey another huge fucking mount I won't use because it doesn't fit into any door. Same shit as with most WOD mounts so far...

Seriously, making those oversized as fuck mounts AND no flying so they can't lift off to free up viewing space... what the hell is blizzard thinking lately.

I'm still using my invincible, despite having most of WoD mounts. It's just so good. It's small, it's awesome, it's a flying mount that doesn't make me look like an idiot when I'm grounded in wod zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawmerax View Post
    grinning reaver is a remodel of the scarab mounts
    mystic runesaber is remodel of tigers

those skeletons are available in game. i agree that the in game mounts of wod really need to be something unique, which this felsteel annihilator is (finally).
    its not a recolor, it is a unique model which happens to use the sky golem skeleton. But i dont see what the obssession is with new skeletons lol

also to clarify, the fel reaver has boosters on its feet, which is how it hovers. anti-felbot people BTFO

Actually, the Grinning Reaver is more than a remodel. It's not a fully unique skeleton, but it's more than a remodel. It has fly animations added that are completely new, and a lot of animations are updated are smoothed out and brought up to quality, or completely changed.