Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    And what work would it cost them? They're ready to be implemented. They would only have to create a few models more, like new Voidwalker and Succubus models.
    Honestly, I'm fine with the current voidy. Succubus probably needs an update more than anything though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Blizzard would be stupid if they created new demon models for the raid and left Warlocks with old outdated models.
    The models aren't made for us, that doesn't mean we aren't going to get them + the other ones that aren't being made for this patch eventually.

Its a two birds situation, but these aren't being specifically made for locks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have any of you seen the front page? we are unfathomably lucky to get even ONE new model. It's going to be three expansions, minimum before blizzard thinks about giving us access to the other new models
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    Have any of you seen the front page? we are unfathomably lucky to get even ONE new model. It's going to be three expansions, minimum before blizzard thinks about giving us access to the other new models
    I'm kinda expecting them to release these models for Warlocks on patch 7.0 at the latest

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...76335873024000

@DoctorSawbonesX The pet Imp, Felguard, Wrathguard, and Voidlord should be using the new high-res models in an upcoming PTR build.

Felhunter and Sucu will probably be added later on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully the new succubus model does stir any controversy. Other then that, NEW PET HYPE!!!!

It's going to be three expansions, minimum before blizzard thinks about giving us access to the other new models

xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Those three expansions sure went by quick.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would be nice to have a Water Elemental update - with slick water shader effects; hey a guy can dream right?

No the Ice Elemental with wonky run animation doesn't count - looks like it's in fast-forward when it runs.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

Quote Originally Posted by Walrock View Post

Felhunter? That was a felstalker so we don't get that one. Too bad because having a demon with an eyeless skull for a head is both cool and freaky.
    Quote Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Keep in mind that the creature that looks similar to a Felhunter in that post is not actually a Felhunter.
    Last edited by Calfredd; 2015-05-27 at 08:33 AM.

I want a orange Felguard <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Felhunter? That was a felstalker so we don't get that one. Too bad because having a demon with an eyeless skull for a head is both cool and freaky.
    Many, including me, prefer the way Felhunter looks now and we were genuinely worried that the old model might get replaced with this "thing".

Felhunter is almost iconic demon... really it's almost on Infernal level of being iconic. It definitely should not be so massively changed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckz0rs View Post
    Although there hasn't been an official statement, to everyone asking for Vanilla Model glyphs: don't worry, Lore stated in his stream we're not getting these models at all.
    What are you talking about?! The guy just said these models will also affect the warlock pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Pozitron View Post
    What are you talking about?! The guy just said these models will also affect the warlock pets.
    Yes, luckily I stand corrected. I for one am happy about it.

As a note: the statement by Blizzard was made today. The post you quoted me on was posted a week ago (2015-05-20, 09:38 AM).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrock View Post
    Blizzard probably adds the ones that are finished on 6.2, and will add the missing demons on 7.0? Or at least I hope so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Many, including me, prefer the way Felhunter looks now and we were genuinely worried that the old model might get replaced with this "thing".

Felhunter is almost iconic demon... really it's almost on Infernal level of being iconic. It definitely should not be so massively changed.
    And by "many" you mean the 30 or so people on a forum? ...

That new fel hunter model will be mine. If only I had real cursing powers...frak my life :/

THE FEL DOG ISN'T THE SAME SPECIES, IT'S NOT A FEL HUNTER

just trying to get that out there. it's a fel stalker, a new species of demonic hound that hunts in packs.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    THE FEL DOG ISN'T THE SAME SPECIES, IT'S NOT A FEL HUNTER

just trying to get that out there. it's a fel stalker, a new species of demonic hound that hunts in packs.
    To be honest I thought that was pretty obvious from the start.

I just want to be able to make them smaller. There are times they cover mechanics I should be avoiding. Other than that I'm always for a new model. I sort of wish we could choose the models based around a minor glyph. Sometimes I like the old simple ugly blueberry. Then again ride the forward progress. Be cool if they fixed some mechanics as well.